Prologue

~Prologue~

(Amelia's P.O.V.)

"Isn't there anything you can do?" my mother asked. She had puffy red eyes and tears streaming down her face.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Tyler, but we have tried everything. There is nothing we can do to save your daughter. I suggest you make the most of what time you have left," the doctor droned on as if he didn't even care about anything that could possibly happen to me. Then without another word he walked away to leave me with my mom and dad.

I looked up at both of them and saw their sadness. Then I did the thing I always did to cheer them up. I smiled a huge smile and said, "Well, you heard the man! Let's make the most of my last year!" I hopped up and ran to the hospital door. I laughed and tugged them along with me as they finally smiled back at me. This year would be the best one of my life. And it would be my last one.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(Niall's P.O.V.)

"Ni, you really need to get up and do something," Harry said to me, but I just groaned back and put my pillow over my head. It was 12:35 and I was still not ready to get up. "You haven't even eaten! I'm surprised at you. You really let me down there, friend. I thought I could always count on you to eat with me!" He was trying to get me out of bed. But I was not willing.

He was getting up to leave my room when my stomach growled. He just laughed and left me to get up. I jumped out of bed an hopped into the shower letting my mind wander to the events of the past few days. The depression was starting to take over me as I just stood under the powerful stream of hot water.

What had I ever done to make people treat me like this? When fans came to see us I was completely ignored. If one of the boys made me noticed, I was insulted and cussed at. I had actually even been slapped by one of the girls because she said I wasn't worthy to be a part of One Direction and to be friends with the lads. When would this all end? At least I knew the guys would always have my back.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(Aleah's P.O.V.)

"Aaaaaarrrggggghhhh!!! Why don't you just bloody leave me alone?!" I screamed in Daniel's face and slammed my door.

"Babe, please listen to me. Let me explain," he complained through the door.

"Don't call me that! You don't deserve it. Just leave me alone, Daniel." I had just walked in on a make out session with him and his "special friend". They were practically eating each other's faces. He was trying to apologize but I wouldn't let him. I had already fallen for it once and now I looked like an idiot.

I walked through the house upstairs to my room where I put my iPhone onto my iHome and put it on full volume tuning out the world until my parents got home. I would deal with Daniel and all the drama but not today, not on my family day.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I sat in the kitchen not wanting to do anything. I had to do something about Niall. I hated seeing him like this and wanted it to end. Why were the fans so mean to him? He is honestly the best man of the group.

"Harry, man, we're going out for a stroll. Wanna come with?" Zayn asked, giving me a worried look.

"Nah. You lads go without me. I have some things to do. I'll just be here. Have fun out there, and don't get mobbed! I'm not ready to lose Lou just yet," I smiled and they stopped worrying and headed out with a 'See yah mate' from each.

I waited for Niall to come out of his room and fixed him a sandwich in the meantime. I knew his hunger would eventually make him come out and when he finally caved, I had a plan to cheer him up.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Author's Note

Hi, beautiful's!!! I know it probably sucks so far but I have a good story in my head. Feel free to kik me and give me ideas! Comment on the story and please keep reading. I'll try and write every week, lovelies. Please vote and comment. Much appreciated!!!

Kik- @beccaboo_333