Chapter 2

(Amelia's P.O.V.)

Cooking dinner with music on was my favorite way to escape. I loved being in control of everything that was going on. Being in control was obviously something that didn't often happen with me, seeing as I couldn't even control my own life.

I decided to blast my favorite songs through my speakers and sing and dance while I cooked. I normally wouldn't do this, but I knew my parents wouldn't be coming home for a few hours and I wouldn't have any visitors. I turned my volume all the way up and went to find a nice dessert to make. 'Oooooo! I'll make my favorite dessert while listening to my favorite album!' I thought to myself. The simplest things can make me happy.

"Chess pie it is," I said out loud. I went to find the recipe just as my absolute favorite song started playing. It was 'Rock Me' by One Direction. I am by no means a Directioner or anything like that, but for some odd reason, every time I listen to them sing, I feel okay. Like nothing could ever happen to me. But I only like the songs. The people actually in the band are probably just major crapheads. (I made that word up :) cool right?)

I was dancing around the kitchen and singing at the top of my lungs, so I didn't hear the first knock. The second one came a little later and a lot louder. I skipped to the door, feeling so happy with what I was doing. I didn't even stop to turn the music down.

I looked through the peephole and saw four very attractive guys standing on my porch. "Hi! What can I do for y'all?" I asked them as I opened the door. They were all at least half a foot taller than me.

"Um... Hi! Are you Amelia Tyler?" the one with really curly hair stepped forwards and asked. I just nodded my head, not knowing what to say. I was really confused by this situation. This was a really good neighborhood, nothing bad had ever happened here, but I was honestly a little scared. I heard my music playing from inside the house and instantly felt calm again. It'a really weird how calming that band is.

"We have come to 'grant your wishes' and make your life happier!" The boy that talked this time made quotations with his fingers, and I was just getting more confused by the second. "Do you not recognize us?" he said, obviously sensing my confusion. I looked closer at them. They were all rather attractive and they seemed nice. Their British accents were soothing and made me feel comfortable, but I still had no idea who they were. One of them wearing stripes leaned to whisper something to the one with a blonde streak in his hair. He looked a little scary and like the bad boy type. When he leaned over, I caught a glimpse of another boy that I had not seen before.

This boy was definitely very attractive. I think I would actually call him beautiful. He had blonde hair, but it was obviously dyed, which was a good look for him. When I looked at him, he stared straight back. I had been attracted at first, but now I was a little scared and confused. The look he gave me was pure disgust and seemed hateful. What had I done in two minutes to get him to dislike me so much?

"Hellllooo? You zoned out there for a minute." Whoops! I must look stupid just staring at them. But seriously, why does he hate me?

"Okay. I don't mean to be rude but I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about, so I have to go. Have a nice day!" I turned around to go inside but was stopped by a large hand on my shoulder. I heard someone whisper, "You think she would know us. She's playing our music."

Realization kicked in right before the one holding me back said, "Miss? We are One Direction."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Author's Note

Okee dokee... So I have been feeling under appreciated by everyone and everything and so I just want to know that someone knows and appreciates what I am doing. If you are reading this, I would appreciate it so much if you would either tweet about me or message about this story to other people so they can tell me if the like my story and how I should change it and stuff like that. Thank you so much, loves!

~Becca~