Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I hold onto this girl as she cries and cries, and it only seems like a few seconds though it has probably been minutes. I'm pretty sure her name is Aleah which is now the most beautiful name I have ever heard. Wow. I am getting all mushy and stuff. I need to stop this.

I lean back a little and just look at her. She has dirty blonde hair with a tint of red. She has greenish blue eyes that stare up at me with gratitude. She has the cutest freckles that cover her face and arms and the smallest hands that seem to fit perfectly in mine.

"Seriously. Thank you for doing this," she whispers up at me. "It means so much more to me than anything else." Suddenly she steps back and claps her hands together. "Alright! Enough sappy time. What's your name stranger?"

At first I am a little startled but recover quickly and answer with a smile, "Harry Styles at your service, Miss...?"

"Jansen. Aleah Jansen. Nice to meet you Harry. You can call me Aleah or Ali or Al or Leah or Lee. Or pretty much anything."

"Cool! You can call me tonight," I winked at her and smirked. She looked at me surprised and her lip turned up like she was disgusted before she smiled back.

"In your dreams, Styles," she said with a smirk and then flipped her hair over her shoulder as she turned around and walked in the house. Rule #1 of all sarcastic encounters: never let them get the last word.

So I had to add, "Oh, you will be, love," as I followed her inside.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Author's Note

Hey! Sorry for the late updates! Also this is kinda just a short filler chapter. I apologize chappies! Oooo! That's what I'm gonna call my dedicated readers. Chappies :D I love it!!! Okay so I am gonna ask some questions now. Okay? Okay.

1. What is your favorite Disney Channel movie?

2. Who do you ship in my story so far?

3. What would make my story better?

4. What is your favorite 1D song?

5. Would you like to ask me questions? If so, comment your Q's and A's to my questions too!

I love you so much Chappies!

~Becca~