Chapter 1

~Chapter 1~

(Amelia P.O.V.)

'And my last wish is to meet a famous person or people that are nice, so I know that all celebrities aren't crap heads.' I wrote it down smiling and handed the paper to the nice lady behind the desk. She had told me that if I answered these simple questions that it would make a kid's dream come true.

Of course I was all for the idea seeing as I would never have my dreams come true. I had already accepted it, but I didn't want what was happening to me to happen to other people. Especially not innocent children. So I did everything I could to make this less horrible for them and their parents. I knew that it was hard for my parents and just hate to see anyone or anything feeling pain at all. So the less pain the better.

I hope that by filling out this sheet with all my weirdest wishes, some little kid gets a good wish granted and it has meaning for them. I hope that it will actually make a difference.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(Niall's P.O.V.)

For a few minutes I was happy. I was thinking about the day and what I would do. Then, like a bomb, everything a fan had ever said to me came to my mind. Honestly, the feeling was so excruciating that I just curled up in a ball and cried. I know I sound like a baby, but it felt like no one loved me. Not only that but they hated me so much to send death threats and hurt me any chance they got.

I knew the lads would be leaving soon for their interview. I wasn't going. I felt too bad, and management had decided that I wasn't good for this group. They didn't think my voice added to it or that my personality fit. Also, apparently being the only Irish one is not a good thing. So basically the only people that like me at all are the lads and my family and some of the boys, I wasn't even sure about. At least I could still play guitar for them.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(Aleah's P.O.V.)

'Cuz I dug my key into the side

Of his pretty little s-'

Just as my favorite part of the song came on, my iPod died, leaving me in silence. This will sound weird, but the silence was so loud, my head started to pound. My music had been my way to escape from the world. I had to just get away from everything and everyone. I was mad at them all. My parents, my ex boyfriend, my best friend, people with better lives than me. I just hated them all right now.

'Ding!'

Ugh! Stupid computer interrupting my thoughts. It always dinged when there was a new pop-up ad. I crawled over to my desk where the laptop was and pulled it down to the floor to look at the screen.

"Take me Home Tour is coming to you! Enter this contest for two free tickets and backstage passes! Do it now!!!"

'Eh, what the heck. I've got nothing else to do right? Plus I have a friend who loves that band. One Direction right?' I thought to myself as I filled in the forms and entered the contest.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Mr. Styles, we have a the results for a contest that we set up with you a month ago. You will be expected to spend a week with a patient. This patient has only a year to live, so we expect you to be nice and make sure she has a good week. Can you do this? It won't just be you. Your little band will be able to come with you. Any questions?"

The woman on the other end of the conversation sounded excited to help the girls at the hospital and I was glad they had someone working there who actually cared. I had heard about a doctor there who never showed any remorse for anyone and left all the patients feeling terrible. I answered the girl, "Yes. May I know her name please?"

"Of course, sir. Her name is Amelia Tyler, she is eighteen and actually only has eight months to live now. Your flight to America will be in three days. Please tell your friends all the information and get them ready as well. Thank you Mr. Styles! We will see you soon."

I suddenly knew a better way to help Niall than what I was doing before.

"Harreh! Let's go!" Louis shouted at me. We all knew Niall would just watch the interview on tv. I would give the lads the news on the ride there.

We piled into the black SUV and were on our way. "So mates, I've got something to tell you..."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Author's Note

Sorry about not writing! I fell asleep in the middle of it. Also sorry if this chapter is crappy, loves. I hope you will keep reading and commenting and voting! Thanks so much lovelies!!!

~Becca~