Chapter 6

The next morning you woke up on the ground and saw a note. So you picked it up and opened it to see what it said.

'Sorry for leaving. The sun was rising.' You read the paper and realized what time it was. IT WAS 9am!! You were so late!

You ran through the woods fast because you know you'd get in trouble by Sanemi, best guest. After 15 minutes you finally got back to headquarters and snuck it very sneakily so no on would catch on to you being late.

'The cost is clear! MOVE!!' You thought an made your next move to run into your estate. You made your way to the gate to get into your estate when you were tipped by someone. You were still very tired that morning because you slept late that night and you had to act fast so you fell on your face instead of thinking fast. You looked like an idiot because of all the dirt on your face and because you fell on your face, you looked up to see who or what tripped you, bit was Sanemi.

'Oh no..' You got guilty as you sat up and dusted yourself off. You were looked at Sanemi and smiled trying to him the fact you know the type of question was coming your way.

"Hey Sanemi what up?" You asked looking like a goody toe shoes.

"Where were you." He said very sternly with his demanding voice that scared you.

'I'll just lie.. Ill lie to his stupid fucking face, and he won't know.' You had evil thoughts in you will you kept smiling.

"I was on a mission." You said smiling at him.

"What time did you get back?" He asked crossing his arms and walking over to you slowly.

"It was a long mission so 3." You said lying again!

"I came to check up on you around 3 and 4 but you werent home." He said waking up to you, but you started walking backwards.

"I.. Was just late.." You started to sweat and you started getting nervous.

"Really? Care to explain why you smell like you've been hanging around with a demon?" He asked. Sanemi had a good keen of smell so you were in trouble.

"Don't know what your talking about." You tried turning the tables on him but he had more information.

"I noticed how long you've been gone. 12 to 5. You smell like you've been around a demon, and you have also been so excited during the night a if your.. Meeting someone?" Yep you were cornered. Literally, Sanemi put his right hand over your head basically pinning you against the wall or get some answers from you.
(FAN GIRL NOISESS!! 🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍)

"Answer." Sanemi demanded making you guilty and anxious.

'What do I say?!??' You were stuck in this corner and you didn't know what to do.

'Maybe I'll lie..' You thought as you tired thinking of a lie but before you could someone walked in on you two. It was Giyuu. 😏

"Shinazugawa... Oyakata-sama wishes to see you.." Giyuu said blankly, Sanemi turned his attention to Giyuu.

"Yeah alright I'm coming." He said a he rolled his eyes removing his hand away from your head.

"Well talk about this later tonight.." Then Sanemi left. You sighed at noticed Giyuu was gone as well.

"Well at least I'm off the hook.." You said before entering your estate.

----------------------------

After a while you decided to sleep for a few a hours because you didn't get a good proper amount of  sleep. After your slept you decided to hide from Sanemi, you went to Mitsuri s estate.

"Hey Mitsuri!" You waved to her, she was doing a big of training and then she said you.

"Heyyy!! What up!" She asked as she ran up to you.

"Can I hide in your estate for a while? Sanemi keeps bothering me an I don't want him to find me so just tell him that I'm on a mission ok?" You said hoping that she would say yes.

"Ok, but why is he bothering you?" She asked with curiousity as she sheathed her sword.

"Uhhhmmm it's nothing! Thanks!" You ran into her estate finding a good hiding spot in her home.
(Btw Oyakama Sama said that you ould take two days off for working hard)

---------------------------

It was 11pm and you were still hiding in Mitsuris house. Mitsuri came to inform you that she had a mission to do so you were on your own.

"Well we if he can find me now!" You said with a giggle of evil.

"I do need to meet up with Koku-San very soon.." You said before leaving your little hiding space in Mitsuris room. You left Mitsuris estate and made sure the coast was clear to leave to get to your estate.

'Alright...i think I'm good-' "AHH!" An just like that. Sanemi was right around the corner and scared the shit out of you.

"Oh my god.. Sanemi.. You scared me..uhm what's up?" You said completely oblivious to the conversation you two had earlier.

"Remember what we talked about earlier?" He asked you, as he crossed his arms.

"What conversation?" You said pretending to be dumb. Sanemi roll his eyes and gave you a look of BRUH.

"You know.." He said looking at you with an annoyed look.

"Oh look at the time.. It's almost 12..What are you gonna do now." You looked up at the moon and realized that it was almost 12.

'Crap.' You thought as you started feeling guilty as started sweating.

"Listen.. I am seeing someone.. He as long.. Has experiences with demons..but he ain't a demon.. " You lied again and that entire sentence sounded like you were lying but some how Sanemi bought it.
(Or did he😏)

"Fine... Go on then I bet you will have to meet up with him then.. " Sanemi wake away from you and you thought you were clear. So you ran towards the forest where to meet Kokushibo, little did you know Sanemi was waiting..

-----------------------

You walked through the bushes as you arrived in the little field. You saw Kokushibo and ran up to him and hugged him.

"Koku-San!" You hugged him and he hugged you back with a very light smile.

"I missed you." You whispered lightly still hugging him with a smile.

".. Me too..." He said hugging you back. You looked up at him and smile with your eyes and he returned it. All of a sudden you two heard a rustling noise come form the bushes and trees not from afar. You both looked that way.

Your eyes widened when you saw who walked out of the bushes.

It was Sanemi...

End of chapter 6😂😘😂😉😎😛😄🤣😤😢😢🤯🤯😠🥶🤬😳🥵😑😶🤮😧🤑😴🤕👹👿😈💀😑😦😬