True colors.

Bakugou and Toga are going over to Kirishimas for a Halloween themed party. As Toga prepares in the bathroom Bakugou talks to her while laying on the couch in the living room.

Bakugou: It seems like you love hanging out with them more than I do.

Toga: You don't have to lie handsome. They are your friends and enjoy spending time with you. Just like they are my friends.

Bakugou pouts

Bakugou: Whatever...Why do I have to wear this dumb outfit anyways!

Toga: Because I think you look cute in it. And a werewolf is very fitting for you.

He blushes and mutters under his breath.

Bakugou: I'm not cute.

Toga heard him, and giggles at his response. She finishes up and walks out in a seductive succubus outfit.

Toga: Alright I'm ready. Let's go.

Bakugou gets up and walks behind her, staring at her butt. They get in Bakugous new black car and drive to Kirishimas. Once they get their, kirishima welcomes them openly.

Kirishima: I didn't know if you guys would make it. We were just playing some truth or dare. Wanna join us.

Toga: Oh I'd love to.

Once they walk up to the circle they meet a few new people that they haven't met before.

Kirishima: This is Aika, Hiroto, Botan and Shota.

After introductions are finished the sit in the circle and begin the game.

Krishima: So. Truth or dare Midoriya.

Midoriya: I guess I'll do a dare.

Kirishima: I dare Midoriya, To make out with Uraraka for 10 seconds.

Midoriya and Uraraka blush.

Midoriya: I-I change my mind I'll do a Truth

Krishima: Haha no no no, you can't do that. 10 seconds. Besides I'm sure you guys have done it before.

Uraraka: W-Why in front of everyone though. I-Isnt that a bit inappropriate.

Iida: Agreed. It does seem quite inappropriate.

Bakugou: Oh for fuck sake, shut the hell up and just do it you wimps. It's just 10 seconds.

Toga: Just kiss him. It'll feel good to be affectionate with him. After all don't you love him.

Uraraka: T-T-Toga

Uraraka and Midoriya glance at each other with red faces.

Uraraka: W-Well... I-It is only 10 seconds.

She grabs Midoriyas chin and kisses him deeply. Kirishima counts down all the way to 10, and after he finishes counting Midoriya and Uraraka pull away in embarrassment.

Kirishima: Alright, Midoriyas turn.

Midoriya looks around

Midoriya: A-Ashido, truth or dare.

Ashido: Dare

Midoriya tries to think of a good dare.

Midoriya: I dare you, TO MELT THIS PEN WITH YOUR SUPERPOWERS... here

He gives her a pen... Iida, kirishima and Midoriya all watch in excitement as Ashido melts the pen.

Midoriya: Amazing!!
Iida: Amazing!!
Kirishima: Amazing!!