Waisted part 2

After getting home from the bar, Toga sits Bakugou down on the couch. She gets him a glass of water and places it on the coffee table for him.

Toga: You doin okay baby?

He's sitting up with his with his elbows against his knees and his cheek resting on his hand. He slowly drifting in and out of sleep.

Bakugou: Jus...wishwe coul do...Sex.

Toga: You should probably rest Katsuki. You look really tired.

He props his head up and pouts.

Bakugou: No! Dough tell me wha'da do.

Toga: Babyyyy, come on, please don't be stubborn.

He crosses his arms

Bakugou: I'm *hic* aman. I cando... whadever-

He starts dozing off again and toga giggles, making him prop himself up again.

Bakugou: Don'tlaughatme

She smiles and pats her lap, as if to tell him to lay his head down. He lays his head in her lap as he continues to pout, and she starts to brush his hair back, with her fingers. This start to make him slowly calm down.

Bakugou: ...Mmm. Fels nice.

She smiles and kisses his cheek gently.

Toga: Good. Your only getting this kinda treatment from me. Understand?

Bakugou: heh, yer sayin that like iz'a bad thing.

Toga: Well considering how many guys have dumped me for being to clingy, it might as well be.

He turns to look up at her, with his eyes sleepy. She continues to brush his hair delicately.

Bakugou: I lige it... I'll fuckin kill'em

She giggles as he stumbles over his words.

Toga: Will you now?

He nods his head in a child like manner.

Bakugou: Yeah! Stubid fuger's. Yur preddy. Liga angel...

He takes the water off of the coffee table and keeps his eyes on toga as his lips and tongue wiggle around to find the straw. Once he latches onto it he takes big gulps.

Toga: I'm no angel my love.

Bakugou puts his glass down clumsily.

Bakugou: Shush, imma getreal mad'if you say thad'again. Wrong wrong wrong. You wanned ta transform liga butterfly...yur a angel now so shh.

Toga: Hehe, your making no sense right now baby.

Bakugou: Yeah I am! Yur the reason I'm here. I'd be'a goner.

She tilts her head questioningly.

Toga: What exactly does that mean?

Bakugou puts his hand over his mouth.

Bakugou: uh-oh.

Toga: uh-oh??? What do you mean uh-oh????

He sits up quickly.

Bakugou: Preten'ya didn't hear that.

Toga: I can't just pretend I didn't baby, what's going on?

He looks over at her with worry. He leans forward into his hands and rubs his face.

Bakugou: I... Don'twanna tell ya lige this.

Toga looks at him seriously.

Toga: Well I want to know right now...if it's making you react this way, I want to know.

He sighs deeply.

Bakugou: I...I jus...

His eyes become full of sadness as he stares down at the floor.

Bakugou: Pleaz...don't make me tell ya lige thiz.

Toga balls her hands up into fists, hoping it isn't the worst case scenario. She takes a breath.

Toga: I want to know.

He looks at her with groggy eyes, then back down at the floor.

Bakugou: ...The day I woke up...atthe hozpital...and I saw ya in bed, all scarred and hurt'n...It fucked me up...started messin with ma head...

He sniffles and scratches his head from the anxiety.

Bakugou: Ihated...myself. And it got late...so Iwaz sittin on the roof. I...Was gonna jump...

She covers her mouth with her hands and starts to cry.

Bakugou: I thought...it waz'a better idea...at the time...

He glances over at her seeing the sadness in her eyes, then looks aways.

Bakugou: I...wanna go'ta bed...so...

He stands and starts to walk to the bedroom, but she quickly grabs his hand.

Toga: Katsuki...why-

Bakugou: Pleaz Himiko...pleaz...Notnow... I'jus...wanna do this when I ain't lige this.

She frowns and let's him go. He walks into the bedroom and goes to sleep, while Toga sits in the living room in shock from everything that just happened. She feels responsible for the pain he felt at the time. Unable to sleep, she stays awake in the living room.