chapter 1

"double double toil and trouble..."

snape glowered at the singing children with bitter distaste. children were horrible. he'd show them double toil and trouble if they didn't stop their awful singing. they didn't understand the true art of shakespeare. how dare they sing the words uttered by his luscious plump lips, atop his oh so divine neck, resting on those broad masculine shoulders-

snape stopped himself. love wasn't real. that was one thing shakespeare got wrong. love was false. shakespeare did know, however, that love always ended in death-

ouch.

lily was the juliet to his romeo. the cleopatra to his antony. the cressida to his troilus.

snape had a sudden urge to go to godrics hollow, dig james up from the grave, grind his bones into powder, stew them in a potion and eat them. that way lily evans would love him.

how could she not love him when he was james? just as he was marvelling at this idea, and congratulating himself on his cleverness, he noticed his lifelong enemy was sitting beside him.

what the fuck man.

remus fucking john fucking lupin

son of lyall and hope.

werewolf.

marauder.

friend of lily.

snape needed to pee. but the fucking children wouldn't stop singing and it would look sus if he made a hasty exit. potter would suspect he was up to something.

goddamn it potter why couldn't the dark lord just have killed him?

and he was just starting to get in with lily when she dropped dead. true shakespearean tragedy. oh lily where art thou divine hair of autumn leaves?

"hello severus," said a weary voice beside him.
"lyewpin." snape hissed, inclining his head ever so slightly in the disheveled mans direction.
snape was really busting.

he also felt a bit horny.

maybe the thought of lily was turning him on. or maybe it was the thought of digesting james's dead corpse. he felt his big horse cock rise. it was so big it made the teachers table do a little shakity shake.

lupin looked at him curiously, and then raised his eyebrow. his pearly brown orbs roamed snape's sexy black robe, lingering for a fraction of a second on this disruption under the table.
fuck, thought the greasy-haired man.

he couldn't exactly go marching through the great hall at his current state of being wider than he was tall.

lupin leaned over and whispered seductively in his gorgeous ear,

"i can help with that..."

snape froze. his cock didn't tho. it was doing it's lil dancy dance.

snape was a clever man. this exact purpose was what his sexy black cloak was for.

he'd ordered and XXL for a reason. to hide his XXL.

snape discretely covered his ginormous shlong with his cloak, and with difficulty, made his way out of the hall. once in the entrance hall, he made a wild run for his classroom. there were no students out and about, so he didn't give two fucks about his anyone seeing his little gallop trot.

"snape. snape. severus snape." came a cackling voice from overhead. snape froze again, and in horror, he saw peeves the school poltergeists, gawping down at him from a stairwell above.
"peeves..." drawled snape, terror and hatred lacing his deadly voice.

"what have we here?" sneered the small, irritating man, zooming around excitedly.

"looks like professor is a wee bit concupiscent!! what would all the ickle firsties say if i just happened to let slip-"

"don't. say. a. word. peeves."

"and what will you give me in exchange, severus?"

"..."

"anything."

"avada kedavra!"

snape wheeled around. lupin was standing behind him, wand out, and pointed at the air in which peeves had, seconds ago, been bobbing. the poltergeist was now laying dead, half hanging off the railings.

"shit." said snape.

lupin smiled. "he's always annoyed me, that thing. anyway, i said before, but perhaps you didn't hear me over all that singing, i can help you with that, if you like?"

lupin indicated the large horizontal bulge in severus's pants.

snape shrugged. "show me what you've got, werewolf."

snape whirled his cloak about and did his famous snape canter all the way back to his classroom.

lupin followed, shuttling the door behind him.
"stand still," ordered lupin, cornering snape behind his desk. desire was evident in both of their expressions.

lupins hands caressed the bulge from outside snape's pants.

he did it like he'd done it a million times before...

tugging snape towards him slightly, he knelt down, roughly unbuckling snape's fine leather belt. instead of tossing it aside, however, he walked around behind the stunned man, and bound his hands with it.

he then returned, and got to work. he ripped snape's pants off him, and engulfed his giant penis. snape gasped, and threw his head back in pleasure. lupin's pace quickened, as did snape's groans.

"yes, yes, don't stop, oh dear god," snape moaned, his body jerking slightly with every movement of lupin's mouth.

it was like heaven. heaven. lily was in heaven. james would definitely be in hell.

"ohhhhhh" snape almost yelled, feeling his climax nearing,

"oh shakespeare. oh william. oh lily. oh holy mother of-"

"will you shut the fuck up?"

"i'm gonna cum, fuck yes, AHHHHH!!!"

lupin dodged aside just as a gallon of gloopy, creamy liquid spouted from snape's cock, splattering the desk at which malfoy always sat.