Chapter 3: Joining A Familia

After a nice and long night of sleep I woke up feeling refreshed, I went to the receptionist girl and asked her where I could take a bath, apparently in this works they don't have showers, which is kinda obvious, I am just too dumb to realise it.

I bought a water bucket from the [Shop] and took a "bath" in my room, it was more like cleaning my body using a piece of cloth and cold water but it was okay for the time being.

Y/N: I really need to discover a way to properly bath in this world, it doesn't matter if I need to buy a real bathroom shower from the [Shop], I just want a nice bath.

I shook my head helplessly as I craved for the feeling of a nice bath in my old bathtub, this world NEEDS to know the feeling of the legendary bathtub!

As I was lost in my thoughts someone knocked in the door of my room, without hesitating I let them in, and for my surprise it was Miach and Naaza.

Miach: Hello, my name is Miach, I came here to ask if you are the one who saved my child's life in the dungeon from a minotaur.

Y/N: Yes, it was me.

Miach seemed to be extremely grateful as he was showering me in gratitude, saying things like "I can't thank you enough" "You are a blessed soul" and etc.

Miach: How can I repay you?

Y/N: Uh? No, I don't want a repayment, I just did the right thing, instead I ask you to take care of her from now on.

Miach was moved by my words, I was happy to help someone, especially Naaza, but unfortunately I couldn't save her before she lost her arm, but I still have hope, I plan on buying one of the items of the [Shop] to help her as soon as possible, but the cost is astronomical, even the cheapest "Phoenix Tears" are 1.000.000 SP each.

After some talking Miach finally seemed to reach a conclusion.

Miach: I ask you, Y/N Ashenblood, do you want to become a part of our familia?

I was taken back by his question, join his familia? I am not a great adventurer, I joined just yesterday, and I am still level 1, could I really accept such offer?

Miach noticed my internal struggle and quickly explained.

Miach: I don't care about your level nor your strength, all I want is to repay the saviour of my child, I understand that you have your own questions about this matter, but I really want to repay you in some way.

Listening to his explanation, I quickly made my decision.

Y/N: I accept.

-Timeskip-

I am now in front of a small and shabby place, it seemed to be a rundown pharmacy, looked way to old.

Y/N: Let me guess, your old familia abandoned you?

Miach flinched and had a nervous smile on his face.

Miach: He- hehe, you see... I was in a huge debt after I begged for the god Dian Cecht, he asked for a lot of money in exchange for making a prosthetic arm for Naaza.

Naaza grew sad after hearing this and hung her head low.

Y/N: Poor Naaza, she thinks it's her fault that everything turned to be this way, but it was Miach's choice.

We soon entered the pharmacy and I took a seat in one of the tables.

Miach: Now that you are in our familia, I want to check your status, may I?

Nodding I took my black hunter coat off.