Ch.2

As Midoriya continues to sob while All Might was standing. He look at him as he sent a thumbs up to All   Might which he thumbs back he shrugged his shoulders.

"You are worthy to inherit my power." All Might said, Midoriya stop crying and sobbing as he look up on All Might before his pupils and iris were gone and tilt his head to his right side.

"Eh...?" He childishly said. "Inherit your power...?" He said quietly and All Might burst out laughing and had his head on his left side.

"What's with that face? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this." He said before he walk toward him and stop and put his right hand on the air with his index finger open while other fingers close.

"Listen, young man. You need to decide," He then point the index finger on him. "whether or not you will accept my power!!" He shouted while blood shooting out of his mouth and Midoriya had a confused face.

"Wh-What is All Might saying?" He thought as All Might wipe away the blood on his chin.

"I'm talking about my power, kid. Like I said about One For All? The tabloids called it "superhuman strength" and a "boost", and I constantly dodged the question during interview with a funny joke. Because the Symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be a natural- born hero. But young man, I will tell you the truth like I told you about a minute ago." He said as he move his head up and arms open.

"My Quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch." He confirmed and Midoriya's right eye was a bit big while his left eye small. "It was passed on to you...?"

"That's right. And now, it is your turn." Midoriya back immediately got up. "W-W-Wait! Wait a minute, it's true that your Quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online. But-." He then began his muttering hobby as his eyes were swirl, confusing what is happening.

"You always start with denial, huh?" He said before his head then move to his left side. "Nonsense!" Which Midoriya snap out of his muttering and look at All Might. "Wh...?"

"I may hide a lot of things, but I don't lie!" He open his hands. "The power to transfer power..." He the move his left arm and open his palm. "This is the Quirk I inherited!"

Hi palm glow multicolored "I was crowned with "One For All"!" He said as the glow got brighter.

"One For All"..." He whispered and All Might nodded. "That's right. One person cultivates the power and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who needed help," The glow began to vanish and All Might grip his fist. "with a courageous heart."

"Its mostly up to you young Midoriya whether you accept my power or decline it." All Might looks straight face to face with Midoriya waiting for the answer. 

With a straight face he spoke "I'm sorry All Might but it would be better to find another successor more worthy of your power."  All Might looks at the boy and sighs "I understand but don't let this be the end with your awakened quirk you have to train harder than anyone to pass UA I have great expectations of you young Midoriya until then may we meet again" All Might left.

He stands there without saying another word he was trying to comprehend what just happened he suddenly manifested a quirk but one thing he noticed was he could finally become a hero like he dreamed of for all those years.

"I-I GOT A QUIRK!" He shouts from shock all his life he been quirkless after that he starts to walk back home while writing on Hero analysis notebook about his quirk but before he got the chance to write he still had to know how he activated his quirk.

He starts to remember how he activated his quirk it was build up anger from all those years of being bullied he release all of it straight to his hand.

He starts to mummer while walking "So does that mean I have to control my anger when using my quirk?" He continues until he arrived back home.

"I'm home" as he starts to go straight to his room he lays in bed still deep in though about his quirk "All Might is right I might have gotten my quirk but I still don't how to use it normally" that's when he get the idea of training at Dagobah Beach "that's perfect I could train my quirk while building up my body!" After the plan he leaves his room to see her mother cooking dinner for both of them.

The day past now he woke up early to start his workout he starts to jog to Dagobah Beach once he arrived he sigh's "still same old dumpsite." after cleaning for an entire hour in a half he starts to struggle to his surprise he refuses to give up another hour in a half goes by he finishes his first day of training as he makes he's way back home to take a nice relaxing bath and to start preparing for school.

He arrives at Aldera Junior High he expected that someone would have start bullying him but it never came after a few minutes of being paranoid he went straight to the classroom he sees everyone looking at him that made him nervous he started a internal monologue "so far so good just stay quiet and nothing happens" he sat on his table and saw the teacher came in.

"Everything is normal right?" He starts listening to his teacher's lesson.