Ch.4

"Izuku, do you have tissue?"

"Yeah."

"And your handkerchief? What about your handkerchief? Your hanky?"

"I have it! I'm going to be late. I have to hurry!" Izuku got up when he çinished tie his sneakers and was about to step out the door. "Izuku!" Inko cried out and Midoriya look at her, clearly he was in a hurry. "What is it?!" Inko had a smile on her face and slight blush of embarrassed.

"You're really cool."

Izuku blush from the praise as he smile. "I'm Off, bye!" He said before closing the door.

After a while, he was running down the halls as he was looking for Class 1-A which was his classroom. Apparently he had a hard time figuring out where his clasS was since he was late and U.A. was really, really huge and big.

"There it is!"

He was at the doorstep of Class 1-A as he was shocked to see the huge door. "The elite chosen from the huge number at the exam..." He nervously said before he think about Bakugo and the scary guy wearing glasses and he shake his head furiously and began to open the door. "I hope I'm not in the same class as the scary peopl—."

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" The dark blue hair boy scolded Bakugo. "Huh?" Bakugo said, pure arrogance inside his voice, smiling cockily. "Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

"Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side-part character?" Bakugo said, and Midoriya face went blue.

'The top two?' Izuku though as the glasses but began to speak. "I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Ilda."

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you."

"Crushing"? That's very cruel! Do you truly aim to be a hero?!" Tenya ask, shocked as Bakugo tsk in annoyance and they both notice Midoriya. "You're..." Everyone then look at Midoriya who began to panicked.

"Good morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-."

"I heard!" Tenya stop and look at Izuku, a bit surprised. "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Ilda." He awkwardly said. "Of course you did."

"Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, right?" Midoriya look at Ilda, confused. "I had no idea... I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you are way more better than me." Ilda said with a hint of frustration and Izuku sweat drop.

"Sorry. I actually didn't realize anything."

"Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain-looking one!" Uraraka said from his behind as he turn around and saw her. 'It's the nice person!'. He thought, surprised. "You passed, just like Present Mic said! Of course you did! Your attack was amazing!" She then began to show how Midoriya was using his attack as Izuku face was bright pink.

"Oh, well, u-um, it was thanks to you going to speak with him directly that I, uh..."

"Huh? How did you know about that?"

"Oh, uh, that's because..." Meanwhile, Bakugo was glaring at Izuku, Katsuki notices and recalls how he confronted Izuku after passing the test. He tried to bully Izuku for getting into U.A., thinking he must have cheated without having a Quirk, but Izuku stands up to him for the first time.

"How dare he defy me? Something's definitely up.' He then look at the window.

"I wonder if today's just the entrance ceremony and orientation? I wonder what our teacher's like? Aren't you nervous?"