Story

Minnie woke up by the sound of her Alarm. She looked around and saw her phone on the bedside table.

She turned it off and turned around on bed to continue her sweet sleep when she saw Miyeon laying next to her.

Their faces was dangerously close. She panicked and sat up quickly.

'the hell?' She thought but then, she remembered last night.

'Right .her window was crashed and her room was cold so I asked her to stay in my room'

She looked at Miyeon who was sleeping peacefully. She looked so beautiful.

Minnie looked at the clock and noticed it's 7 in the morning. She had to wake Miyeon up since she is the special MC for today's event.

"Miyeon~ah..." She said with a low voice almost whispering.

"You have to wake up sleepy head..." She continued combing Miyeon's hair with her hand.

Miyeon hummed in response but it came out like a moan.

Minnie moved her hand to Miyeon's cheek and rubbed her soft skin with her thumb.

"What the heck am I even doing?" She thought suddenly and stood up as if she has touched a live wire. "Augh! your such a pervert Kim Minnie! She is your bestfriend and it's 7 in the morning for fucks sake!" She scolded her self and shook her head to get rid of her dirty thoughts.

"YAH! WAKE UP!" She shouted and threw her pillow at Miyeon.

Miyeon jumped out of surprise and sat on the bed. she looked around and put her hand on her heart. "You gave me heart attack Nicha" she said with a deep husky voice and lied back again still breathing heavily.

Minnie's face grew red. 'This was supposed to be funny! What is wrong with me today?' she tried to calm herself but hearing Miyeon calling her name with a husky voice and looking at her panting was not helping at all.

"Get up Miyeon you have things to do today remember?" She said and walked away. she couldn't stay in the room.

"Yeah..." Miyeon sighed and stood up to go and do her morning routine.

She took a shower and they ate the breakfast Minnie prepared together.

"Miyeon~ah?" Minnie said as Miyeon was putting her plate in the sink.

"Yeah?" Miyeon turned around facing Minnie as she leaned on the kitchen sink.

This was one of the things Minnie really liked about Miyeon. She pays a lot of attention when listening to someone.

"Sorry about yesterday and what Lisa did." Minnie said and Miyeon laughed.

"Why are you apologizing? all you did was to help me." Miyeon said and Minnie didn't know what to say. she just lowered her head cause she was feeling ashamed by her girlfriend's attitude.

"What's wrong Minnie~ah? why are you constantly apologizing lately? Did you hit your head or something? " Miyeon joked and it made Minnie laugh.

"I think I shouldn't be nice to you then. you don't seem to like it when I'm soft. " Minnie said teasingly and it was Miyeon's turn to chuckle this time.

"Trust me I do. I can get used to it."Miyeon replied before turning around to wash the dishes.

"I'll go get ready." She said after turning off the warer and drying her hands. She went to her room and started getting ready. it was still early but not for Miyeon.

As yuqi would say, everytime Miyeon wants to go out, she would take so long that you'd think that she is going on a flight.

Miyeon smiled as she remembered yuqi and her teasing personality. 'seriously that kid'.