All

Minnie and Miyeon went outside to have a dinner together. they also invited their friends to spend the last day of holiday with them.

Minnie wanted to show her favorite Thai restaurant to Miyeon and the brunette was so excited to try the food and spend some time with Minnie and their friends.

Their relationship together was also getting better and better to the point that Miyeon hasn't wrote anything in her journal for more than two weeks now.

It felt good to sleep at night without something heavy on your heart.

"It's there!" Minnie said excited and pointed her finger towards a Neon sign that was shining from afar.

Miyeon giggled at her cuteness and linked her arm with Minnie.

"Let's take some photos since we still have time until the girls come. it's beautiful here." Miyeon suggested.

-There is another girl with her what should we do?

+I don't know and I don't care. just bring her as well If you think she'll cause a problem.

-Yes maam.

Minnie took out her phone to take a photo of Miyeon in front of a beautiful wall with flowers and wall graffiti art but the alley was dark and the street lights didn't help that much.

"The lightning is awful Miyeon~ah! let's go somewhere else. " Minnie said and put her phone back in her pocket.

"MINNIE!" Miyeon shouted suddenly but before she could do anything someone grabbed Minnie from behind and put a napkin on her mouth.

Minnie was shocked. she tried to get out of his grip but she couldn't do anything as she lost her consciousness.

"Who are you? Leave her alone!" Miyeon shouted but the man continued to drag Minnie towards a van.

Miyeon ran after them and tried to hit the man and save Minnie but something hit her from behind and suddenly everything went black.

================================

"She is not answering unnie!" Shuhua said to soyeon and put her phone down.

"That's weird. Yesterday she told me to be here at 6 so that we can join them for dinner." Soyeon responded.

"Call Miyeon unnie shuhaya." Yuqi suggested and Shuhua nodded calling the older girl.

"She is not within reach?? Where are they?" Shuhua asked and hung up the phone.

"They must be having fun somewhere without us. seriously, we were supposed to spend the last day of holiday all together. " Yuqi pouted.

"That's impossible, I talked with Miyeon unnie this morning and she was so excited to see us." Soojin said with her usual quiet tone and with that, Soyeon got extremely worried.

"We should call police." Soyeon said panicking and yuqi hugged her trying to calm her girlfriend.

"You are overthinking again Babe. they're just a few minutes late for a friendly dinner." Yuqi said but Soyeon was not buying any of it.

"I think Soyeon is right Yuqi~ah. maybe it's better if we call police. half an hour is not a few minutes. " Soojin commented.

==============================

Minnie opened her eyes and noticed that she was sleeping on the ground. She used her hands as a support and sat up despite the huge pain she felt in her back.