Of

"Please put your gun away Jennie, we can talk." Lisa said and decided to went towards jennie but she pointed her gun at Lisa and warned her to back off.

"I'm not trying to harm you Lisa. I love you so please stay there and don't make it more complicated." Jennie said and faced Minnie.

"Why does it always have to be you? why can't you just get out of my way?"She continued.

"What do you mean? I wasn't on YOUR way! you were the one who stole my girlfriend! " Minnie answered raising her voice.

"I didn't stole her! She was supposed to be Mine from the beginning!" Jennie shouted.

"What? I'm not yours! What do you think I am?" Lisa said angry and offended.

Minnie wanted to say something but she stopped when she felt Miyeon's hand on her forearm.

"She is high be careful ." Miyeon whispered and Minnie's eyes widened .

"Are you sure?" Minnie asked and Miyeon nodded and took a mental note to thank Soyeon after going out of there for making her attend the 'Drug and alcohol awareness workshop' a few months ago.

Lisa and Jennie were still shouting at each other when the man who Jennie shoot stood up with so much difficulty.

"Where are you going? " Jennie asked and aimed her gun again.

'Geez! what's wrong with her?' Minnie thought.

"you are not expecting me to stay here and die from loss of blood do you?" The man hissed and left the Warehouse.

==============================

The girls went to a police station and reported that their friends were missing.

At first they didn't take it so serious and said that this kind of things happens a lot and asked them if they were sure about them missing but thanks to yuqi's dramatic ass, they started searching for Miyeon and Minnie.

"Sir! we searched for both phones and the first one was turned off so we couldn't track it down but we found the location of the second simcard which belongs to... Nicha Yontararak." The officer came in and handed some papers to the detective.

"What is this place?" The detective asked.

"There is not a specific place mentioned on the map but we think it must be some kind of depot for imports. " the officer answered.

"Get the mission team ready it might be a kidnapping case. we'll go there." The detective announced.

"WHAT? KIDNAPPING? " Yuqi shouted standing up.

"Please calm down ma'am! I said it might be." Detective responded calmly and went out of room.

"What does he mean by Kidnapping? oh god why are they in a depot?" Soyeon said panicking and soojin started to calm her down while Shuhua was putting her hand on yuqi's mouth to prevent them from getting kicked out of police station.

=============================

"What are you talking about?" Miyeon asked jennie.