Feel

They ate their Christmas dinner together and decided to just chill and watch some Netflix.

Miyeon put her head on Minnie's shoulder on the couch and she was surprised when she felt Minnie's hand on her waist hugging her.

Minnie would never cuddle or hug some one. sometimes, she wouldn't even let Miyeon to put her head on her shoulder. so Mieyon thought that Minnie doesn't really like skinship and these kind of things.

Minnie on the other hand was so lost in her thoughts that she wasn't watching the movie anymore. she was just staring into the screen.

She didn't know since when the time started to die for her but she knew that the killer of the time was the girl she was holding in her arms.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Miyeon said in the middle of their movie and stood up to went to her room.

"Where are you going? Should I pause this?" Minnie asked but Miyeon didn't answer.

"Augh! jinjja!" Minnie said sounding a bit annoyed and paused the movie. she wasn't mad because of the movie she wasn't even watching it. she was annoyed cause she was having a great time hugging Miyeon and having her close.

Miyeon came back quickly with a box in her hand.

"Merry Christmas!" She said and handed the box to Minnie and the blond girls eyes lit up instantly.

"What is it?" She asked.

"just open it you'll see." Miyeon responded excited.

Minnie opened the small box and there was a gold necklace in a long cylinder shape.

"Awwww! Thank you it's so beautiful! " Minnie said slightly getting emotional.

"it's a couple necklace! look this is mine." Miyeon said and showed her the necklace she was wearing the whole time.

"Omo! we've never had anything like this before. it's so cuteeeee!" Minnie said and Miyeon had a urge to say 'you are cuter' but she stopped herself.

Minnie looked at it closely and noticed that it had her name engraved on it.

"Nicha"

"Stop being so sweet Miyeon. I might fall for you." Minnie thought but then she realized that she's said it out loud.

She became red in less than a second but Miyeon didn't seemed to be taken aback. not even a little bit.

"Then do it." She responded calmly.

"What?" Minnie asked and tried to laugh and lessen her embarrassment but Miyeon just looked into her eyes.

She was dead serious.

"Fall for me Nicha. I've been waiting for it to happen for a long time." Miyeon said not taking her eyes off her.

She didn't know where she got the courage from. but she didn't want to hide her feelings anymore now that Lisa was not in her way.

" Minnie I-" She wasn't able to finish what she was about to say when she felt a pair of soft lips against hers.

At first she was sitting there like a statue. Eyes wide open, mind blank. But when she felt Minnie's lips moving on her own, She closed her eyes and kissed her back slowly.

Minnie melted into the kiss loving how gentle and caring it felt. She brought her hand on Miyeon's cheek and deepened the kiss after feeling the older girl smile against her lips.

Minnie woke up the next day with a strange smell.

She was a light sleeper and literally everything would wake her up.