Chapter 4- Your a Psycho

When I woke up, Luddy was cooking. I walked into the living room. He handed me a plate of brioches and a glass of cappuccino. I took one and smiled. He never made Italian dishes, unless it was a special occasion. I just remembered, we'd gotten married yesterday. Was this is way of starting a honeymoon?

"Alice, where do you want to go today?" Luddy asked.

I smiled. "Lets visit Rome."

He looked at me, "Your grandfather or the country?" he asked.

"Both?" I asked.

"He lives there?" he asked.

"Yeah. Grandpa lives in Rome. I guess he is Rome if I'm Italy." I said.

"Okay, we'll go to Rome for a week." he agreed.

"Start packing?" I asked.

"You gonna head over to Chiara's to get your clothes anytime?" he asked.

"I'll go now." I said. He nodded and I left.

I pulled into my old driveway. I hadn't been here since the fight. I knocked on the front door and came in. My sister had always kept the door unlocked. I noise coming from my old room. I closed the front door and walked back to my old room. A loud moan came from the room I was nervous to enter.I knocked on the door.

"Can you get that, baby?" Chiara's voice asked.

"Yeah." Antonio said.

The door opened, I smiled to see my sister and Antonio dressed. "Can I ask why you, moaned Chiara?" I asked.

"Hell!" she said.

"We were just planning a nursery and we started making out." Antonio said.

"Are you going to get married first?" I asked.

"Of course." Chiara said.

"Si, Chi and I have been excited." he said.

"Why did you come here?" Chiara asked.

"My stuff. Luddy wants to go on a honeymoon soon so I need to hurry." I said.

"Were?" she asked.

"Rome, can I get my things?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said, handing me a box of my clothing. I thanked him and left quickly.

I got back and we drove to the airport. We flew a long way to Rome. We found a hotel and unpacked for a week. We sat in our room cuddling by the fireplace. This was how I liked it. I was away from all of the people that caused drama in my life. I had Ludwig to myself now.

 After three hours of snuggling, Luddy took me out to eat. Nothing special, just Da Lucia, a family type of restaurant. Usually we would of went to a bar for wine and beer. After the delicious meal, we went to my grandfather's to give him the news.

Grandpa opened his front door and smiled. Luddy and I walked in the house I grew up in. "Why are you here, Alice?" he asked.

My face merged into a huge smile. I showed him the ring on my finger, Ludwig had given it to me when I we ate earlier. Grandpa's eyes lit up with flames. He never liked me dating his enemy's grandchild.

"You married him?" Grandpa shrieked.

"Your also going to be a great-grandpa." I said, blushing.

"Ti sei scopato il mio angelo?!" Grandpa shrieked at Luddy.

"Nein, Alice wanted ein baby." Ludwig replied, denying it was is fault.

"Let me tell you something, Ludwig! If you hurt my bambina, I will kill you." he threatened.