𝟐

ᴛᴡᴏ;

ᴛᴡᴏ;

Most Candor women wore skirts, but in Yelena's opinion they were the most uncomfortable clothes on earth. That was the reason as to why she was wearing white jeans the day of the test.

All the citizens of 18 years of age were in front of the principal city building. They were separeted in lines, each one representing a faction.

The siblings stood bore out of their minds in the Candor line, waiting until they would be allow to go inside, where they would also have to wait for a bit before taking the test.

Yelena's eyes began to room around the place, trying to see if she could catch a glince of Beatrice Prior, a girl from Abnegation who she have befriended two years ago.

Since the moment she had met the girl, Yelena had been trying to set her up with her brother. But it seemed impossible, because she hasn't been able to introduced the two yet.

The blonde girl stopped looking for Beatrice when another person catched her eyes.

Peter Hayes. A boy from her own faction who Yelena hated. And nobody could blame her, most people didn't like him.

He was picking on some poor abnegation boys who appeared to be fearful of the candor.

"Yelena." Said Jace in a warning voice. When he saw who her sister was looking at, he knew she was going to intervene. Yelena had a tendency of being everyone's saviour.

Like always, his sister had a mind of her own and she made her way through the crowd until she reached the line of the abnegates.

She cleared her throat, gaining the attention of Peter and the two boys he had been tormenting.

"Peter." The blonde began with a fake smile. "Are you being an asshole again?"

"Yelena." He answered her back after having given her a lustful look." Like always, on time to ruin my fun."

"I wouldn't considered it much fun if the expressions of these boys are anything to go by." She told him, restraining herself from punching him square in the face.

She couldn't stand the idiot in front of her. They had always hated each other.

Yelena could remember the exact moment they meet. It was in a similar situation.