Chapter 2: Green Arrow in Los Angeles

Damien is down in the club behind the bar giving drink orders to the people who ordered them. Then Damien turns his head to see a girl walking down the stairs, She has Blond hair, green eyes. She went up to the counter and said "Is Lucifer Morningstar here?" Damien says "Sorry, My dad isn't around anymore." She says "What, Isn't he the Devil?" Damien stops cleaning cups and says "You know, My father is the devil?" She says "Yeah, I do. He helped me try and get my dad's soul back in his body."

Damien says "And you father is?" She says "Oliver Queen." Damien looks at her and he recognizes her and says "You're Mia Queen, The Daughter of The Legendary Green Arrow. Nice to meet you, I'm Damien Samael Morningstar." Mia says "Oh, So you are Lucifer's son." Damien says "Yeah, I am." Mia says "Well I need help. If your dad's not around can you help me?" Damien looks at her and says "What is it that you need?"  Mia says "Well, I came here from Star City looking for a criminal that got away and fled to here." Damien says "And since I'm the Devil's son, you want me to get to the people who owe my dad favors."

Mia says "Yeah, If it's no trouble." Damien says "Yeah, Just give me the name of the person and I'll ask around." Mia says "Douglas Allen, He's a criminal that sells guns and he escaped from the police." Damien says "I'm going to guess that your the new Green Arrow over in Star City and no one knows." Mia says "Yeah." Damien says "Alright, I won't tell anyone, just go and I'll ask around. Meet me in my Penthouse tomorrow morning at 9." Mia says "Ok. Later." as she walks off.

Damien sees Charlie and says "Hey, can you handle the club while I'm gone?" Charlie says "Sure, I'm guessing your not telling me?" Damien says "Sorry, Bro. It's personal." and he goes upstairs to the penthouse and pops his wings out. And Goes to hell to see his dad. Damien appears in front of his father and Lucifer turns to see Damien and says "Damien, What are you doing here?" Damien says "Well, A friend of yours appeared at Lux and wanted help." Lucifer says "Who appeared?" Damien says "Mia Queen. Green Arrow's Daughter."

Lucifer says "Ok, what did she want?" Damien says "She wanted help finding a guy that sells weapons and his Name is Douglas Allen." Lucifer grabs a notepad and writes name that owe him favors and says "Ask these people and ask about him, and If the don't answer, Tell them It's time for that Devil I.O.U." Damien says "Thanks, Dad." Damien hugs his dad and says "I wish you were around for my childhood, Dad." 

Lucifer hugs him back and says "I wish I was too. I love you, Damien." Damien pops his wings out and flies back up to Earth. He looks at the clock in the penthouse and sees that it is an hour later. He decides to wait until tomorrow to ask the people if they knew the guy and he works down in the club until night time. Damien wakes up in the morning and sees Mia standing there and says "Watching me sleep, Mia?" Mia says "I was about to wake you, but you looked peaceful, so I wasn't going to wake you."

Damien smiles at her and says "Thanks, I needed the rest. Here let me get dressed and I'll come right back out." Mia says "Ok." Damien dresses in his fathers suits that he has in the penthouse and goes with the classic Black suit with the white shirt and red pocket square. he comes out and Mia looks at him and says "I'm pretty sure that, is the suit I first saw your dad in. You look good in it." Damien Smiles and says "Thanks, Now. Here is the list of the people that owe dad favors and they are into selling weapons. If we ask them."

Mia says "We'll find our guy." Damien says "Exactly. Now let's go meet them." Damien puts his hand on the cuffs of his shirt and Mia looking at him noticing he does look like his dad messing with the cuffs on the shirt and says "Here, Let me help you with that." Damien looks at her while she fixes the cuffs on his shirt and says "Thanks." They look at each other and they look away quickly and come out of the Elevator. Damien goes down to the Bar where Charlie is and says "Hey, Charlie. I got to go. You got thing handled here?"