Prologue II: Meeting Barbara Belloc, and The Birth of Elaine Belloc

During That time Chloe was blessed. God The Angels Father. He made another one. For Michael Demiurgos. He knew one day that his son would change his spots on how he feels about humans and it's only fair that the Twin Angels get Miracles. He Sent Raphael (In Secret So that no other angels would know) to bless her parents because they were unable to have a child.

When Chloe was pregnant with Damien. Michael Demiurgos was confronted by Lucifer Morningstar, his twin brother. His Younger twin Brother, but he had more things than Michael. Lucifer says "Hey, Brother." Michael looks up and sees his brother. Michael scrubs the floor and says "What do you want, Samael?" Lucifer smiles and says "To let you go, Mikael."

Michael looks up and says "What?" Lucifer says "It's time to let you go. I kept you here because I thought that you would hurt the ones I care about, but I'm letting you go to show you I'm giving you a second chance." Michael says "Why? Wouldn't you think I'd go for Chloe?" Lucifer looks at his brother and says "No, and I know you won't cause she is pregnant again with my second child." Michael says "Second? Child?" Lucifer nods

Michael was thinking about how could he be a father if he was down in hell. Michael says "If you're a father why are you in hell?" Lucifer sighs and says "Cause I promised my daughter that I'd do what she wanted me to do. Which is to give the people of Hell another chance at redemption." Lucifer puts his hand together and summons Amenadiel. Amenadiel Says "Yes, Brother?" Lucifer looks at Amenadiel and says "I want Michael to have his wings back." 

Amenadiel chuckles and realizes he's serious and says "You're Serious? Why?" Lucifer bits his bottom lip and says "Cause he deserves a Second Chance. As long as he doesn't hurt anyone we care about." Amenadiel looks at Michael and Michael says "I promise not to hurt anyone you two care about. If I break that promise, I'll come back to hell." Amenadiel says "Fine by me." He does a motion with his hand and Michael's wings were back.

Michael looked at his brother and said "Why are you doing this, Lucifer." Lucifer says "I'm sorry that you felt that I got everything I wanted. Or that you had to be in the shadows. Just go up to Earth and meet humans. Have a life up there. You'll thank me later." Lucifer walks away and Michael says "Luci!" Lucifer turns around. 

Michael says "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to kill the love of your life. Or Break it up, just cause I didn't have it." Lucifer smiles and says "It's fine. Later, Michael." as he walks away. Michael sees Amenadiel and he says "It is good to see you, Amenadiel. Sorry about before." Amenadiel says "I know you are." as he disappears. And With that Michael flies up to Earth.

On Earth In Lucifer Penthouse

Michael goes into his brother's Closet and takes out a turtle neck shirt and a Dress Jacket, and fresh pair of pants. Michael gets dressed and walks out of the closet and sees Chloe has entered the Penthouse. Chloe sees Michael and says "What are you doing in here?" Michael says "To steal a pair of clothes and go out into the world. I'm not here to hurt you. Besides if I do hurt you my brother will kill me this time for sure."

Chloe noticed the clothes and said, "Why?" Michael says "My Brother gave me another chance Chloe." Michael closed his eyes and summoned Lucifer. Lucifer appears and says "Michael, What do you need?" Lucifer notices Chloe and Michael and Lucifer says "Oh." as he realized why he was summoned. Lucifer says "Chloe, I gave Michael another chance it's fine." Michael says "I came here to steal a pair of clothes and then when I came out there was, Chloe."

Lucifer Says "It's alright, Michael." Lucifer then notices that Michael doesn't have Money or an Offical Human Name. Lucifer says "Michael let's get you settled on earth." Michael says "Ok." Lucifer notices that his brother is in pain and prays to Amenadiel to fix Michael's shoulder. There was a white light and with that Michael should be healed. Michael started to move his arm around more and he says "What the hell? It doesn't hurt when I move it now."