Chapter 1: Meet Damien Samael Morningstar

Over the 19 years that Chloe had with Rory and Damien she saw the kids grow up into perfect adults. Amenadiel told Damien that his father would want him to have the nightclub and Damien agreed to run it with Rory and Charlie's help. Amenadiel agreed and Damien signed the papers to get his Father's Nightclub. Damien walked upstairs to the penthouse. He looked around and saw everything his father owned.

Damien loved to see what his father's life style was before he disappeared at 10th and Swanson. Damien doesn't believe his father just up and vanished but Lucifer isn't here. He wished his father was here to teach him things only a boy can learn from his father. He looked around and found pictures of Chloe and Lucifer. He picked up the photo and smiled at a picture of his parents. He looks around more and finds a family photo of Him, His sister, and his Parents in one photo. Him and his sister, Babies.

Chloe was working at the L.A.P.D still. Damien showed up there to his moms office and Chloe smiled and says "Hey, Honey. How is everything going over at the Club?" Damien looks at her angrily "Mom, Why did I find a picture of us as a family if Dad, wasn't around for our childhood." Chloe looks confused and Damien shows her the photo. Chloe says "This is the photo, That we took before your father left." 

Damien says "Mom, We look like one happy family but we weren't. Our Father wasn't around to teach us anything. We had to learn everything from you. You shouldn't have had to deal with us on you're own." Chloe smiles and says "You remind me off your father so much. You act just like him, Damien. And He love you and your sister. He truly did. But he couldn't be around." Damien looks at her and says "Why, couldn't he be around? Mom, Please tell me why." Chloe looks at him and says "I can't, Honey. I love you." 

Damien says "I love you too, Mom." he walks over and kisses her forehead, and says "I got to go. Please be safe." Damien grabs the photo and goes back to Lux. He walks downstairs to the club and he starts taking people's orders and giving them drinks. Charlie comes down to the club and sees Damien. Charlie says "Hey, Man. What's up with you?" Damien grabs the family photo and shows it to Charlie. He says "A family photo, With you're Mom and Dad. With you and your sister."

Damien is washing cups and says "Yeah. Apparently Our father couldn't be around, and Mom won't tell Rory or me Why." Charlie says "Don't be like that, Bro. I mean, Maybe you're dad had a reason for leaving you and you're sister." Damien squeezes the cup he was washing and his Super-strength broke the cup. and pieces of the cup go flying. Damien looks down and sees he also broke the family photo frame.

He bends down, picks it up, and says "I got to go, Charlie. Later." He goes upstairs to the penthouse. He comes out the elevator and sees a man that looks like his dad. Damien looks at him and sees a scar on his face. He says "Dad? Is that you?" The man looks at him and says "Sorry, Nephew. I'm you're father's twin. Michael." Damien remembers what his mom said about Michael and he slams Michael against the wall and says "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

Damien's eyes turn red then back to normal color. Michael says "Nephew, Don't be like you're dad. He'd want you to be better then, him." Damien says angrily "WHAT WOULD I KNOW! MY FATHER ABANDONED ME AND MY SISTER!" Michael says "Lightbringer Jr. Calm down." Damien lets go of his uncle. Damien says "What do you want?" Michael says "Well, I came here to meet my nephew. You do act just like you're father." Damien remembers why he came here and goes back for the photo that he dropped.

He walks over and grabs a new photo frame and puts the photo in that one. Damien stares at the family photo for longer then he wanted to. Michael says "I hope you know that you're father didn't abandon you or you're sister." Damien says "How'd you get here? Mom said Dad cut off your wings." Michael says "Well they were. I got them back." Damien says "I know you're not my dad, But it's hard to look at you."