Chapter 8: Saving Emma

Damien reached the port of where his dad fought Jacob Tierning's son Julian. He was about to go in then someone said, "Sammy." Damien looked over and saw Mazikeen. Damien says "Auntie Maze!? I missed you while I was gone." Maze smiled and hugs him and he hugged back. Damien says "Sorry, I didn't tell you I was leaving, I needed to get away for a little." Maze says "I know. I missed you too, Angel." Damien smiles and asks "What are you doing here?"

Maze says "I was told by your Auntie Ella that you had some trouble and needed help because she saw you have a worried look on your face. Like it was something bad." Damien says "It is. It's a... Demon." Maze says "What's their name?" Damien says "He said his name is Dromos. He kidnapped Emma." Maze faced frowned and says "The girl you used to date." Damien says "She's more than that. She's also the mother of my daughter. Samantha." Maze eyes have fire in them like someone just messed with the wrong person. Maze says "I'll kill him."

She twirls a knife knife around and says "I'll carve him up real nice." Damien says "I was just gonna send him home but okay. If that's what you want." Damien and Maze walk in and saw a girl tired up with a bag over her head. Then a voice says "Hello, Lord Damien. It's nice to meet you." Damien says "I wish I could say the same. Is that Emma?" Dromos says "Yes she is." He takes the bag off and Emma's eyes locked with Damien's and he could tell she was scared for her life. Damien yells "Let her go!" Dromos says "I thought I told you to come alone, even if it's my sister."

Damien says "She's only here to safely get Emma and take her home." Maze yells "What!?" Damien says "Maze, I know you want to help. But I don't need it. Take her and go." Maze wouldn't move Damien yells "Maze, I AM YOUR PRINCE of HELL, I DEMAND THAT YOU TAKE HER HOME WHERE SHE IS SAFE WITH OUR DAUGHTER!" Maze nods and says "Yes, my Prince." Dromos releases Emma and pushed her towards Maze and they leave with Emma saying "Damien! No, Damien don't do this for me, please!" Dromos says Damien's face he was hurt seeing her that way.
As soon as they were gone Dromos says "It's finally time for my plan to come together. Where I kill a Morningstar."

Damien's eyes turn red and he says "THAT'S NO WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR PRINCE! NOW YOU'LL BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR PRINCE!" Dromos smiled and didn't bow. He says "No, I don't feel like it. Only your dad has the power to make me Bow before him." Damien says "I am your Prince of Hell. You should treat me with the same respect that you treat my father, Demon." Dromos says "Should I??? Nah. It's fun to see you beg." Damien says "If you don't go back to Hell, You'll face my wrath." Dromos laughs and says "You have no power over us Demons. You're not the one who sits on the throne. Your merely a Prince of Hell. Mazikeen may take orders from you, but the rest of us don't. Sorry my Prince."

Damien's face changes from his human face to his devil face and Dromos smiles and says "Maybe, if the other demons were here they would take your orders if you have that, but me, I don't care." Damien grabs him by the shirt and says "LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK, DEMON. BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T... I'LL KILL YOU, AND MY FATHER IS GOING TO HAVE TO PRY ME OFF OF YOU. AND WHEN HE LOOKS AT YOU THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING THEIR FOR HIM TO SEE. CAUSE I CAN MAKE IT SO THAT YOU NEVER EXISTED. JUST WITH THE SNAP OF MY FINGERS!"

Then a knife comes flying back and hits Dromos. Damien looked and saw Maze and Emma. Damien yelled "What are you two doing here! Run!" Maze says "No. We're not running when you are here and in danger." Emma says "Yeah, and our daughter needs you too, Damien." Damien says "Emma..." Emma says "Yeah." Damien says "Close your eyes." Emma closes her eyes and Damien uses his wings against Dromos' throat. Dromos laughed and says "Look at that. You made me Bow, my Prince." Damien says with his Devil Face "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! GO HOME!" Dromos says "No. I'm good." Damien lifts Dromos into the air and he begins to burn Dromos with holding him. Dromos screams in agony "I'm sorry, My Prince! Please let me go, I'll go back to Hell!" Damien drops him and flexes his wings and they go back in.

Damien says "If I see you anywhere near Emma, or our daughter, Next time..." His eyes turn bright red and he finishes "I'LL KILL YOU." His eyes go back to normal color and Dromos leaves. Emma says coving her eyes "Can I open my eyes, Sammy?" Damien turned around and saw Emma and says "Yeah. Go ahead." Emma opened her eyes and she looks at Damien. She hugged him tight not wanting to let go. He hugged her back and held her close. Damien says "I was so worried that you'd get hurt." Emma says "It's good to see, Sammy." Damien says "You too. You too, Em." Damien says "Come on. Let's get you back." Emma nods and they go back to her mom's house