11

And, of course, when I turn around, Janae and Madi are standing right behind me, smiling.

"So," Janae beams.  "What happened?"

"Oh, we had dinner," I reply, shrugging. I turn around, and begin to smile to myself. I walk into the bathroom, and quickly change into my pajamas. When I walk back out, Janae is on the phone with someone, laughing, and Madison is scrolling on her phone.

"Who's she on the phone with?" I ask Madison.

Before she can answer, Janae answers, "Bren." and continues her conversation. She laughs some more, and I suddenly feel horrible for Nash. I know he likes her loads, but he needs to tell her before anything happens between her and Bren,

"Alright. Ah...I have Magcon." Janae says into the phone.

Oh no.

"Um, maybe? I really don't know. I'll have to see. Yeah, sure, I'll text you. Mkay. Buh-bye." She says as she hangs up. She lays down, and locks her phone before looking up and Madison and I.  "What's up?"

"What's up?" Madison says.  "You and Bren are...?"
"Yeah! I mean, no, I have Magcon and stuff but we want to do something this weekend, why?" She asks.

 "Because, Nash likes you, dumbass!" I say, shooting an apology glare at Maddie, who cringed at my choice of words.

"I mean, I thought he did, but he never-"

"You make him nervous!" I reply, gripping her shoulders. Janae sighs.

"What do I do?" she asks.  "I'm serious. I like Nash, I really do, but he's not said anything..."

"You ask him, Nae," Madison says softly.  "And you two date."

Janae's face becomes hard.  "What about you two?! Madison, you and Carter aren't dating, right? Rose-you and Matt...?"

"Maybe but you and Nash liked each other from the start," I point out, sitting back on my bed.  "Just...text Nash. I guarantee you two will be together soon, yeah?"

Janae doesn't answer. She just sighs and unlocks her phone. If he answered, Madison and I didn't know. Janae didn't speak, and we all fell asleep.

I awoke to a pleasant surprise: I was the first up...I Rose Mason, was the first up!

This is definitely Vining time. I pulled out my phone, and got on Vine.  "I'm the first up," I say to it. I stop recording, and spray shaving cream (that belonged to Madison, being the prep she is) on my hand. I started recording again, and slapped Janae, who just punched me in the stomach in return.

I post the Vine, after almost throwing up. I walk over to Madison to wake her up gently. Janae snorts at my favouritism, and parades into the bathroom playing Attack by Thirty Seconds To Mars.

Madison sighs and turns Nick Jonas on her phone. I laugh at how different they are, but how they are the same at the same time.

"HOLA, CHICKS," Someone yells when we walk into the guy's apartment. I don't know who it is, maybe Tay? But I laugh at how they said it.

"HOLA...BOYS," Janae replies. Nash instantly walks over to her, and whispers in her ear. She nods, and they both walk into the hall.

Everyone stays quiet, and, in the same breath, runs to the door, pressing their heads against it, straining to hear the conversation.

 "So..." I hear Nash say. Janae repeats him. 

"What did you want to talk to me about?" She asks. Nash coughs a little bit, and sighs.

"Alright. So...okay, so...umm-"

"Nash, spit it-"

"Okay, Janae, I like you. Like, not as a friend 'like' but a mean I like-like you. I kind of have since the day I met you..." Nash says, chuckling a little bit.  He's getting his confidence back.

"Are you serious?" Janae asks. I can't see her, but I know she must be looking down, smiling.

"Yeah. A hundred percent serious. And I would get kind of jealous whenever you'd mention Bren..." Nash sighs again.  "I know you like him and all, but I just...wanted to let you know."

"Okay..." Janae says.  Please, Janae, say you like him back! My OTP is on the line here!    "Well...I like you, too," she says.

Everyone at the door automatically breathes out a sigh of relief.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah, of course. I mean, you're freaking Nash Grier. You're great. I mean...you know,-"

"Besides that video, I know," he says.  "I totally messed up. I don't even know what I was thinking with that. That video, and that Vine, I-"

"Nash," Janae says.  "It's over with. Done. Just keep going."

"It's funny how you're nothing like what I said I liked," he smiles.  "Well. Maybe a little. But not really."

"I was kind of disappointed when I saw it," Janae admits.  "Mainly because I wanted to...you know."

"Yeah," Nash says.  "So..." Janae repeats him again.

"What now?" She asks.

"I don't know...I mean-"

"Jesus Nash, just ask me out." Janae says, laughing.

"Will you go out with me?" he asks.

"Yeah," Janae says. I smile, standing up, following everyone else. We all walked back, quickly, acting natural. I take a seat in between Matt and Madison on the couch.

"Okay guys, natural. We got this." Maddie says from beside me. The door opens, with Janae walking in. Nash is right behind her. Nash takes a seat on a chair, and Janae sits on the arm. This was regular; Janae always sat near Nash, even before they were dating, but now it's different.

We all stayed silent for about 15 seconds. I hear Taylor whisper, "Oh screw it," and at the same time, everyone except Nash and Janae begin yelling and screaming.

Nash and Janae smile.  "You were spying on us?" Janae asks.

 "Nah," We all say, which makes us laugh all laugh at once.

I pull out my phone and put on Vine. I begin, and yell:  "NASHAE IS ALIVE!"

 Everyone repeats it, and I post it. I automatically get revines and stuff.

I look over to Nash and Janae, who are now talking to Taylor.

Hopefully this can get things off of her mind for a little while. I feel my phone vibrate, and I look down at it, thinking it's a notification.

It's actually a text from Janae's Aunt.

He's almost gone.

*UNEDITED, SORRY FOR MISTAKES, PLEASE BE A GRAMMAR NAZI*

ohhh....cliffhanger! its kind of obvious what that means...but nashae is alive, so...

sorry for the update in the middle of a saturday. it was slow, yeah, but writers block is a be-yotch.

so, comment what you think is going to happen!! matt and rose are gonna get to know each other more in the next chapter, yayy!!! so please comment, favourite, all that jazz, and we will see you (not really) latah!
Xx-Deyonce and Leil-uhh no.