13

It's been about a week since Janae quit Magcon. She had Skyped me a few days ago telling me that Xavier had died from cancer. Madison and I cried together for about two hours straight that night.

The boys and Maddie and I all have the same hotel this time, so it's not hard seeing each other. We're in Wisconsin for Magcon this time.

Madison and Carter have been officially dating since Carter admitted that he wanted to date her, which was more than obvious for us. They both look extremely happy, and are in that stage where they always have to be together. They'll grow out of it.

Nash and Janae Skype a lot now. I don't Skype her much, but every once in a while, I'll make a quick expose in the call between her and Nash. I've talked to Nash about her. He says she doesn't seem very different, but it's obvious she is. I just hope I'll get to see her next.

I've gone on 'dates' with both Evan and Matt now. Saying it was hard is a major understatement.

I don't think I like Evan more than Matt. Evan gave off this weird aura. He also seemed to get rude. I figured he was joking when he'd laugh, but I'm not sure.

Matt, though...I sigh at the thought of him. He's never rude to me. And if he is, it's one of those times where he means it in another way, and I know it.

I was supposed to be going out with Matt tonight. I had made a video with Madison today, and I was absolutely exhausted. I felt bad about it, but I knew Matt wouldn't care.

To Matt: Hey! Uh, can we have a rain check? I'm really tired, and I just want to chill.

Matt replied later.

Matt: That's fine, Rose! I'll see you later. :)

I sigh, smiling to myself, and laying back on the bed. I close my eyes, and just chill.

When I open my eyes, it's dark outside. I look around, realizing what I'm waking up to.

All of the guys were here with Maddie, staring at a computer. Nash looks over at me, and yells, "Thank god, Rose is up!"

Everyone laughs, and looks at me.

"I had to yell, I'm sorry, I know you just woke up." Nash says, being serious this time.

I laugh, and stand up from the little chair to the couch, and take a seat beside Matt. He puts a hand on mine, and squeezes before I get up again, walking over to the tv. I had bought a few movies, because I knew we were supposed to have a movie night.

"Hey, we never agreed on what movie we were watching?" I point out, looking at everyone.

"I vote Lion King."

"Oohh..." I say, picking up the movie.

"No!" Matt yells. "I'm choosing the movie, Rose, you promised we're watching Mean Girls!"

(A/N: yes, that's a imagine...saw it on We Heart It and flipped. ;)love it)

Everyone laughs, and I pull out Mean Girls, and put it in the movie's DVD player. As it turned out, the boys were on YouNow, so we just talked to them while watching Mean Girls. While Madison was wording out the whole thing scene by scene, I sat back down beside Matt. He put his arm around me, and I lay my head on his shoulder.

My phone goes off, and I see that my mom is calling me. I sigh, having to go away from Matt yet again, silently promising I'll go straight to him after my mom stops talking.

"Hello?"

"Hey, girl! I've not talked to you in forever! I miss you so much! Do you know where I was yesterday? I was over at the Newmans...you remember them, yeah? Anyway, I was over at the Newmans, and they would not stop talking-"