Nadia & Von : Part One

I've been sitting in this bed for about four hours now, my attitude has been on ten, I've been crying here and there. My boyfriend for about two years has been downstairs playing the game, he hasn't paid me any attention since I got here. Without thinking twice, I got off the bed and started making my way downstairs to give him a piece of my mind.

While I took each step down the stairs I started to hear his voice conversing with other people through his headset.

"This nigga is getting on my nerves." I rolled my eyes as hard as I could before I approached him at the couch. I just missed my man, quality time was all I'm asking for.

With my arms crossed I stood next to him giving him a death glare. I gave him some time to play the game, now he was going overboard. I'll knock all this shit over if I have too!

"Babe?" Attitude laced the pet name I called out.

"Huh?" He glanced over at me then back at the tv screen.

"So I drove two hours to see you and you haven't gave me any love yet." I pouted my lip, this shit was really making me sad.

"What the fuck! How could you let that go gang?!" Von screamed into the microphone that was connected to his headset.

"Babe, ten more minutes and I'll be up there." He said without giving me any eye contact. The least he can do is look me in my face!

I just wanted to pull him by his dreads and drag him across the wood floors.

"You know what don't fucking worry about it, I'll be gone by then." Even though there was a huge storm that was going to pass through the city, I wanted to leave.

It seems like he didn't even hear me because he didn't even pay any attention to my comment. When you love someone anything that they do hurts your chest. So my heart felt like it was broken right now. I haven't seen my man in a few months, I finally was able to take a few days off work to come spend time with him. I've been super busy and he has too.

Storming my way up the stairs, I grabbed my suitcase and started to place all my things that I took out of it back in the suitcase. It only took me about fifteen minutes to grab all my belongings. As I was making a mental checklist of all my necessities I bought, I heard Von's footsteps coming up the flight of stairs.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a mug on his face once he seen all my bags perfectly beside each other

face once he seen all my bags perfectly beside each other.

"I'm going home." I said under my breath while zipping up my cosmetic bag.

Von laughed and I didn't find shit funny.

"Stop being dramatic Nadia." He shook his head while taking a seat on his king size bed.

Ignoring his comment, I put all my shit together and then started to get dressed. If I wanted to beat this storm home I needed to leave right now, I thought to myself.