seven.

Today is the meet and greet and I wish I could skip it and just get this parent thing over with. But I can't and I love my fans. Matt offered to tell the fans I was sick but I couldn't go through with it.
For my outfit today I decided to wear a white v neck with jeans and combat boots and a black denim vest over. I decided to dye my hair peach and pink so I had a completely different look.
"Cloudi!" I heard someone yell from my room. I knew it wasn't Matt because he calls me bae or babe. I walk out of my bathroom to see Shawn standing in the middle of my room.
"What Shawn? I'm not in the mood for your crap today" I snap at him.
" I wanted to say sorry" he said, "I never liked you in that way. Taylor dared me to kiss you and then when you started liking me I realized I had to do something. Instead of just telling you, I acted like a jerk so you would stop liking me"
"Well, it worked" I snapped back.
"Can we be friends?" He asked with a sad look on his face.
"Yeah, we can be friends" I sigh.
He said goodbye to me and walks out. Seconds later Matt comes in.
"Are you nervous about meeting your parents?" He asks me while putting his hands around my waist.
"Yeah I am really nervous" I admit.
"Don't be. If you want I can come with you" he offers.
"Yeah, I would like it if you came" I sigh with relief.
"Come on, we can't be late" and with that we head down to the meet and greet.

The meet and greet went by faster than the first three of them. But I wish it would've been longer because right now me and Matt are waiting in the café waiting for my "parents". I see them pull up and start freaking out. Matt grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. Which, calms me down. They come in and see us. They wave so I wave back.
"Hi. I hope we weren't late" Mr.Donner says with a smile.
"No you weren't we were just early" I say smiling back.
"Is this your boyfriend?" Mrs.Donner asks.
"No, we are just really close" I say quickly.
"Well, not yet" matt adds.
"No offense, but what do you want? I mean you put me up for adoption then seventeen years later you come up to me and what?" I say confused.
"Well we wanted to explain why we gave you up" Mr.Donner says.
"I was only 17, your age, at the time. We thought that you would have a better chase in life being raised by parents not your teen mom and dad and your grandmother" Mrs.Donner explains.
"So is that it?" I ask but in the nicest way possible.
"We also wanted you back in our lives and we wanted you to think about dropping the tour and living with us for a few months to see if we could ever be a family" Mr.Donner said. I sit there blank face, staring at nothing in particular. Living with the people that gave me up? If I put it that way it will be a no, but finally getting a family. That sounds nice.
"Can I think about it? I mean, I did just meet you" I ask.
"Of course. We are staying at the same hotel as you. We are leaving on Friday so if you want to live with us meet us outside the hotel at 10:30 am" I nod and they leave.
"Are you seriously thinking about living with the people that gave you up?" Matt asks me in disbelief.
"Matt I have never had a family. And did you notice that my birth parents are still together even after giving me up. That has to count for something" I say not looking him in the eyes.
"You have a family. The magcon family and that's all you need" he states.
"Look I told them I will think about it. And I will"I say.
"You would seriously consider leaving magcon. They people that have been by your side for the last month and even before that. And that is longer than you have even known them" he says.
"Matt-" I am cut off by him.
"Look you have a choice. Friday at 10:30 our meet and greet starts. Its either us or them" with that he leaves the cafe.
What am I going to do?

Hey guys! I know I have updated in a long time and I'm sorry. But I had writers block. Now I am finally publishing the seventh chapter. I honestly don't know how many chapters this story will be but I will try and finish this fanfics. Also, me and my sister leximaee99 have started a new book. Its called Eternally Binded. Its about werewolves. So I hope you all go and read that. Thanks for reading!
-Abbie xoxo