eight.

"Willow! I don't know what to do!" I scream in frustration. Currently I am in my room skyping Willow.

"Look, I can't tell you what to do. I'm sorry, I have to go" she says sympathetically.

"Okay, I'll call you Friday night and tell you what my decision was" I say Then end the call.

I have no idea what I am going to do. I mean, if I leave me and Matt will probably never get a chance at a real relationship. If I don't leave I will never know if I could've had a real family. With my real parents. Ugh...

I have a day to figure out what to do but until then I have a meet and greet. I decide to wear a white crop top sweater, a maroon skirt with polka-dots on it, and some brown heel boots. I put my hair in a twisted crown braid and do my make up with some burgundy eyeshadow. Today might be my last meet and greet with the magcon family so I'm gonna make it the best.

"Hey, I'm coming in!" Shawn yells from outside the door.

"Okay" I yell back. He walks in with a smile on his face. Maybe Matt didn't tell the guys.

"Hey" I smile at him.

"You ready for our duet today?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I love the song we are doing!" I say with excitement "well we don't want to be late so let's go"

Meet and Greet
"How are you guys today?" Nash yells. And we all laugh when they all yell back.

"So like usual the first thing we will do is answer questions" Glinsky says and people start raising their hands.

"You in the back in the pink shirt" I say.

Okay, hi I'm Cassie and I wanted to know if it was true that Matt and Cloudi have a special relationship?" She asks.

I look over at Matt and he does nothing but look away "um, no that is not true. We are closer than some of the other people but we are not dating" I answer and Hayes picks another person.

"Well, is it true that you and Shawn kissed at disneyland?" Ugh enough with these questions.

"I kissed her on the cheek but more as a friendly kiss" Shawn answers. 'Thank you, Shawn!' I think to myself.

That went on for about 20 minutes until it was time for me and Shawn to perform. Because it was Thursday we decided to do an older song. (Throwback Thursday Song).

Shawn started playing his guitar and I started to sing.
Me Shawn both.

I got my ticket for the long way round
Two bottle whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company and I'm leaving tomorrow what d'you say?

When I'm gone, when im gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere oh you're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone, when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone you're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk oh. (Taco lol) you're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

I got my ticket for the long way round
The one with the prettiest of views
Its got mountains, it's got rivers
Its got sights to give you shivers
But it sure would be prettier with you

When I'm gone, when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair you're gonna miss me everywhere oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

The last part we did slower than the rest with no music and harmony. (Even tho the parts they sang together are supposed to be harmony)

When I'm gone, when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk your gonna miss me by my talk oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

At the end I was crying. Thinking about the amazing times I had this past month and how much I would miss the magcon family. I look over at Matt to see him crying too. I can't look at everyone anymore so I walked off the stage leaving everyone really confused. And a certain person in tears.

Hey, this chapter wasn't really long sorry. This book, story, thingy will end either in the next chapter or the chapter after that. I don't know if anyone reads these so please leave a random letter in the comments so I know. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter and comment how you want this to end. Her staying with the magcon family or leaving with her parents! Thanks for reading!
-Abbie xoxo