Five.

I Skype Willow to ask her what I should where to my date.

"Should I wear the black or the pale pink?" I ask her.

The black dress is a knee length with short of the shoulder sleeves. The pink one is a knee length dress with no sleeves and a sweetheart neckline.

"I think you should go with the black dress." She answers. (Outfit and hair above)

"Okay thanks. You know last week I would've just thought of him as a friend but now I don't know."

I said more to myself. "Well I have to go but I will Skype you tomorrow and tell you all about it okay?"

"Okay have a good time. Love ya." Willow said and with that we ended the call. It was 6:40 so I had twenty minutes to do my make-up. I do a simple smoky eye then head down to the lobby to meet Matt.

"Wow you look... Wow." Matt says,I just giggle a little.

"I'll take that as a complement." I say back.

"Well let's get going." He says as I take his arm.

We get in his car and drive for a little over 30mins. We come up to a little restaurant. Its on a cliff so we can see the whole town.

We go in and take our seats.

"So what are you gonna have?" Matt asks. He seemed nervous.

"Matt, stop being worried this will just be like every other time we have hung out alone just fancier and with some benefits." I wiggled my eyebrows at the last part just to make him laugh and it worked.

"But since you asked I am going to have a small steak with some mashed potatoes on the side. What about you?"

"A medium steak with a baked potato."

After we figured out what we wanted we ordered.

"Okay so truth time." I say, "how long have you liked me?"

"Truthfully since I saw you told me about your life. It made me realize that there was a lot more to you then just a body and a smile. I mean you have depth. That's something a lot of girls just don't have " matt answered.

"That's the sweetest answer." I smiled, "but am I the only one that noticed that couple staring at us."

For the last 20 mins a couple from across the room has been staring at us. "No I just didn't want to freak you out." Matt said, "just try to enjoy this dinner okay?" I nodded my head and we went on with our conversation.

After we ate and talked we payed the check and got up. We walked out and went to his car.

"Excuse me?" I turned around to see the couple from earlier.

"Yes?"

"Are you Cloudi Valentine?"

I nodded and said yes.

"Um I don't know how to say this but um I think you might be our daughter."