intro

Hi. I'm Cloudi Valentine. Yes the famous model, YouTuber, and viner. And yes I am an orphan. I was in the foster system for 15 years then me and my best friend Willow got signed as models and made enough money to get our own place in New York. Next week is my birthday and magcon is starting. I have to leave my modeling and best friend behind for 3 months but it's okay because I have always wanted to go to magcon and now I'm on the tour. Anyway my hair blue ombre. (Above) I have light brown eyes and I am tan. I know models are supposed to be tall be I'm only 5'4. So yea I'm short. Willow has purple ombre hair and is not as tan as I am she has greenish eyes and she is 5'5. We are different with our colored hair. That why we are models because we can show that different is smexy. (Lol its smelly and sexy) Anyway, while I'm gone Willow has a bunch of modeling jobs. I am really excited to meet Matthew and Shawn. They are my favorites. I still can't choose who I like more. lol but yea. I have over half a million subscribers and a million followers on vine and Twitter. My channel is called StayCloudi4Life. I know its stupid but that was the only thing I could think of. Well I have to get to bed for magcon tomorrow. byeeeee.