Chapter 1

Everyone went back to their homes after party...(Y/n) was coming inside their house after sending off Jungkook but suddenly Lee won hee smashed the cake on (Y/n) 's  face ...
Lee won hee:What? You like him...why
She started screaming...

(Y/n) holds the cake which was left and smashed it back to Lee won hee 's face...
(Y/n): If I would have known earlier that this can trigger you ..I would have already confessed to him...( Smirks)
(Y/n) leans close to Lee won hee's ear and says.." Now, Jungkook is mine...I am happy.."

(Y/n) smiles and go to her room while Lee won hee keeps on screaming ...

**

Next day at school

Jungkook sitting at his seat while his eyes looking for his girlfriend who still hasn't arrived..

(Y/n) enters and saw Lee won hee is asking something from Jungkook..she runs over to Jungkook...and hugs him
(Y/n): Good morning..baby..
Jungkook (with his bunny smile): Good morning   ...then gives a peck to her...

Meanwhile poor Lee won hee just runs away from class...

**
During the class

Jungkook: Would you like to go for date with me tomorrow?
(Y/n):Where?
Jungkook:Wherever you want..

(Y/n) make annoyed face but then she saw Lee won hee looking at them and trying to listen their conversation...

(Y/n): Ok..baby..but how about we go to rooftop room after this class..
(She says loud enough to be heard by Lee won hee)
Jungkook: Ok ..baby..

**
Class ends

(Y/n) looks at Lee won hee then holds Jungkook hand and take him to rooftop room...
((She knows that lee won hee is following them))

At rooftop room,
(Y/n): Baby..what are you doing? We are alone here ... aren't you excited..?
Jungkook: Wh...at?
(Y/n) pushes Jungkook toward the corner and leans her lips very close to his lips...
(Y/n): what about now..are you excited?
Jungkook:Ya..you are making me crazy...
Jungkook kisses her passionately..
(Y/n) starts moving her hands over Jungkook 's chest...then she opens his shirt buttons...
  Jungkook too moves his hands all over her back to her breasts...while he is constantly kissing her passionately...

((Y/n was just gonna kiss him to make Lee won hee sad but Jungkook's lips ,his body has made her forget everything ...she was just forgetting every rage,every revenges, everything))

Jungkook rubs her breasts and then kisses them...he was able to hear (Y/n) moans saying.. Jungkook...which was making him excited like hell...
He moves his hands toward her thighs , then in between thighs....and puts his one finger inside her which made her moan louder and making him excited all over...

Suddenly they heard voice of smashing the door ...(Y/n) pushes Jungkook away and tell him to stop...She then went back to washroom...

((Y/n) thinking in washroom.))...he is too addictive like alcohol..I was unable to stop myself....get back to your senses (Y/n)..he is just a tool for you .. nothing more.. nothing less...