Chapter 4

Same day evening
(Y/n) had a fight with her Stepmom over some stupid stuff...
You was going back to your room..but
Lee won hee stops you..

Lee won hee: (Y/n) why are you dating Jungkook.?..can you at least once tell me the truth...
(Y/n)   (already feeling annoyed): Why do you think.  ?    to piss you off bitch....
Lee won hee: what do you mean?
(Y/n): Haven't you pasted his pictures all over your diary and wrote he is your happiness...so let's say I am having your happiness...
Lee won hee: Jungkook ..have you heard her?...This is real truth why she is dating you...

You look back Jungkook was standing with his teary eyes ... before you could say anything he ran away from there...

You ran behind him...
(Y/n): Jungkook...stop..at least listen to me once...
Jungkook: ok I will just ask one question...was I just a tool for you?
You put your head down..
Jungkook: Why are you not denying it....Deny it I said he shouted..you looked up ...he was weeping.. you try to wipe his tears but he put your hand away.. and go from there...

It has been a week neither Jungkook is picking your calls nor he came to school....

You was thinking about him ,when you class teacher came inside...
Class teacher: Listen students... Jungkook has left this school...he went abroad for his further studies...

This news totally shattered your hope ..you regretted not stopping him...🥺🥺😭