Chapter 5

It has been 7 years since Jungkook left you...lots of things have been changed..
You left your home after (Y/n) father died in an accident and you graduated your college ..Still searching for further job...

You went to cafe where you have been working since 5years .. actually the owner is your mother's best friend..her son Sehun studied with you and is your best friend...he likes you ...he even confessed to you but you rejected him because you had only one heart which is given to innocent but your addictive genius boy....

Even though things changed..your love for Jungkook never changed...you still love him...his touch..still mesmerize you by it's thought only....

**
At cafe
You was pouring cafe ...when someone tapped your shoulder...
It was Sehun...

Sehun: hii..what are you doing..baby girl
(Y/n): Sehun...I told you not to call me baby girl...
Sehun: .why...you are acting as if it reminds you of your ex boyfriend...
You glare at him....
Sehun: Ah...sorry..i forget your never dating rule...

Though you know it is truth "word baby " reminds you of Jungkook....

**
You were working like any other day..
Sehun:(Y/n) go to table 3...and take the order
(Y/n):ok
You look at table 3...you saw the back of man sitting on chair...just his back is enough to make someone swoon over him(you thought)
You go and say What would you like to have sir?
The man looks at you and your eyes become teary...it was jungkook...