Chapter 3(18+)

Next day at school...
You enter the class room and see your boyfriend sitting on bench with his notebook in his hands... looking at him make you happy...he didn't realize it earlier but he is really handsome like a god...
You run toward him and kiss him on his cheeks ..
Jungkook looks at you and smiles
Jungkook: Good morning baby...you are looking gorgeous today...
(Y/n):But i didn't did any make up today..
Jungkook: who said you look beautiful because of make up. ...you look beautiful because it's you...
You smile and sit with him...

During the class
Jungkook places his hands on your thighs and slightly moving them making you excited...
(Y/n): Jungkook stop...(whisper)
Jungkook: Should we go to rooftop room today ?..
(Y/n): ya ...but don't disturb me now..I am unable to control myself...you are turning me on baby...
Jungkook:ok...(giggles)

Later...
Jungkook hold your wrist and take you to room

He pinned (Y/n) toward the wall and kisses (Y/n) passionately with his hands moving all over her body...
Y/n tongue swirling with his...he opens her shirt...and then reaches his hand to open her bra...and rub her breasts with his hands...then he opens her skirt and puts his finger inside her ..(Y/n) moans ...making him go crazier...
Jungkook: Can you call me daddy..
(Y/n):I will not ...
Jungkook: let's see whether you will or not...
He puts his too fingers inside... making her moan louder...then he opens his pants and put his ** into her...
(Y/n): Daddy... moaning
Jungkook:you said you will not call me
(Y/n): I can because I love you
Jungkook smiles and kisses (Y/n)...

**
Go back to class (naughty kids lol)

Thanks for reading