Chapter 6

It was Jungkook...
He looked at you and told he wanted banana shake...
You came back but it was seriously strange that he was unable to identify you...but you didn't said anything to him...you don't want him to hurt anymore... it's better he forgot you ..then only he can become happy...

Sehun: What happened to you my baby girl...?why are you having teary eyes?
(Y/n): ah.. something went inside my eyes...
Sehun leans closer to you and blow in your eyes...   Then someone said

Jungkook:You people have such a poor service...where is the owner?I have been sitting there since long time but my order has not arrived yet...
Sehun:Excuse me .. I am the owner...we are sorry for inconvenience...we will give your order soon...

Jungkook looked at you with arrogance in his eyes and went outside...

***
Same day evening
Message pop up from company where you gave my interview

#Congratulations...You are selected for job of personal assistant of CEO of company...

You was very happy...you called him and told him ..he was too very happy...

**
Next day....You went to company...
A fine lady came to You and told you to go to CEO's office...You went there ..but no one was there..

Suddenly someone hugged you from behind...you looked behind..it was Jungkook
(Y/n): Wh..what are you doing here?
Jungkook: It's my company..
You looked at board placed over CEO'S table ...it means you are the CEO and I am your assistant...
Jungkook:Ya... And I selected you..
(Y/n) pushed him away : what? Why did you selected me?
Jungkook: Because you need to repay me...
(Y/n):What do you mean?
Jungkook: Didn't you used me as a tool during high school days ...(smirks)... now I need you..
(Y/n) : jungkook what are you saying? Can't you say clearly..??
He pinned you against the wall and leans his face closer to you
..you close your eyes...
"You need to marry me"-he said
(Y/n): ..what..I need to marry you...?? I am really sorry about what I did earlier...I want you to forgive me....but what do you mean by marry me...
Jungkook:ok I will forgive you...
(Y/n) smile
Jungkook: but you need to marry me... actually my father wants me to marry his friend's daughter and I don't like her at all...so think of it a way of apology...after all it will just be contract marriage....