#HIGH4-Alex#

I dedicate this one shot to Dhanpath704 . Sorry for the bad quality pic!

---------------------------------------------------------

#Alex POV#

"Ughh where is my mum? Its already 2pm now and i wanna watch my favourite movie!" i waited at the bus stop with some other students.

"I'll just call her....." i took out my phone and dialed the number.

"Yeoboseyo? Eomma? Where are you? You're almost an hour late!" i said.

"Yeoboseyo, Al! Mianhae! I had to fetch my friend's daughter since her parents are on lift. I'll reach there soon! Bye!" my mum said in a rushing tone.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Sorry, (y/n)! Aunty had some work earlier. Am i too too late, dear?" my mum's friend called out for me from her car.

"Oh its ok, aunty! I dont mind. Infact, you're not even late hehe." i said as i went to her.

"Ok then, (y/n). Come, get in the car. I wanna take my son from other school too! After that we'll have lunch at home and i'll send you home ok?" she said and i went into the car.

"Ok aunty. Thanks for fetching me! Lets go!" i said and then we headed to her son's school.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At Alex' school...

*hon hon*

"Alex! Come!" she said after winding her windscreen down.

I straight away came out from the car and went to the back sit.

"(y/n)? Is that you?" Alex said and i turned to face him.

"A-Alex? I-i thaught i'll nev-never see you again." i said as i took of my sunglasses.

"I-im..." Alex' words was cut off by his mum.

"Alex? (y/n)? What are you waiting for? Get in the car and go home. Lets go." she said.

Both of us ended our conversation and went into the car.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At Alex' house...

"Ok eomma. I wanna change my clothes." Alex said as he ran into the house.

"Hmm whats wrong with him? He's not usually like that." she said and shooked her head.

"Oh aunty, maybe he's ermm..tired." i scratched my head.

"Yeah maybe.. Ok come lets get inside. My made made some lunch for us." she said as we get off the car.

"Oh you're too kind, aunty. I should've taken a cab to go home." i said as i sat at the table for lunch.

"Oh its ok. Your mum and me are bestfriends since highschool. No worries ok, (y/n)?" she said and patted me.

"Erm.. Where is Alex? Isnt he coming for lunch?" i said in a low tone.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#Alex' POV#

"Im sorry, (y/n)! I had to lie to you before. I wouldnt wanna hurt you by telling you that i have a cancer." i sat by my bed crying.

"I had to leave you for almost two years, (y/n). I didnt expect to see you again." i said as i looked at her picture on her phone.

"Ehem. Its ok. I'll just pretend nothing happen. Maybe they're waiting for me downstairs." i said and wiped my tears away.

I changed my school uniform into my shorts and t-shirt. Then i went down for lunch. As i was walking down, (y/n) approached me.

"Oh A-Alex.. I erm.. Your mum wants me to call you for lunch. So, erm.. Shall we?" (y/n) said and i simply passed by her without saying a word.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After lunch...

"Thank you for the lunch, aunty, Alex. I guess i should go home now." i get up from my sit and get my bagpack.

"Erm. Eomma. I'll send her with a cab. Have a rest, ok eomma?" Alex said and her mum noded with a smile.

"Oh erm. Are you sure, Alex?" i asked.

Alex called for a cab and pulled me out once the cab reached the house.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At my house...

"Thank you, Alex. I'll see you soon. Bye!" as i was about to get in my house, Alex get out and pulled my hand.

"Sir, wait a while ok?" Alex told the cab driver and he noded.

"Wh-What?" i asked.

"I-Im sorry for leaving you and lied that i had to study in another country." Alex said and grabbed both of my hands.

"It-its o-ok, Alex. I-i've forgotten in already." i said as my tears started falling.

"I-i.. I had to do that coz...coz i have a cancer. I dont want you to know because it might hurt yoir.feelings. Im so sorry, (y/n)!" Alex explained everything to me and hugged me.

I was shoked that he say that to me. I never thaughy he have a cancer. Thats why he always neglected to see me before he left me.

"Alex.. I dont mind if you have a sickness or anything, Alex! As long as we both love each other, i will never ever get hurt by you. Alex... I LOVE YOU!" i said.

"I love you too, (y/n). Lets get back together like last time." Alex wiped off my tears and kissed me.

I never felt his kiss for almost two years. I miss his hugs and kisses. I know he misses me too. I bet he will never leave me again.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

There you go, sis! Hope you liked it! Since you're my twinsy, i made it for you as fast as i could so that i could make others. I love you! :)

FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT!