#EXO-ChanYeol#

I dedicate this one shot to Dramatic_Idiot . Is the picture ok? I guess the quality sucks! Sorry!

---------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa! Im on my way to your house. Wait for me outside ok? Bye!" i called Chanyeol and he said ok.

As i was walking to his house in the middle of the night, wearing skinny jeans, plain t-shirt with my overcoat, it still felt cold. Suddenly, i heard footsteps behind me. I turned back but nobody was there.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" i yelled but no one answered.

"Hmm maybe my imagination. Brrr its shivering. I need to get to Oppa's house fast!" i walked hurridly to Chanyeol's house as it was so cold.

*thump thump thump thump*

I could still hear the footsteps. I ignored it but it came closer and closer. I quickly turned back and saw a large person wearing fully black outfit which could only seen his eyes.

"Ahhhh..." my voice were cut by the stranger as he covered a cloth with chloroform onto my mouth.

I fell into sleep as the chloroform was quite strong. My body was week. I couldnt do anything.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hey! Wake up, bitch! You aint gonna sleep the whole day!" i felt someone slapping my face.

"Wha-What? Huh? WHERE AM I? UGH LET ME GO! UGHH!" i shouted soon as i woke up. I was on a chair under a light bulb and saw two men infront of me.

They looked so scary with their face stiched here and there. I struggled as strong as i could to escape.

"You're Chanyeol's girlfriend, huh?" one of the man with a stich on his forehead asked.

"Ugh. Y-Yes. W-Why? Why are you doing this to me? And how did you know Chanyeol? Ugh! Let..me.. go!" i said as i kept struggling and struggling.

"Shut up! Now give us Chanyeol's number!" another man with a stich on his lower lips asked.

"Ugh! What for? Let me go this instant!" i shouted till the pick of my voice.

"You want Chanyeol to save you right? Then give us his number!" the first man pulled my hair.

"Ahhh no! I will not give it to you! Ugh let me go!" i spitted at the man's face.

The man was about to punch me until my phone rang.

"Huh? Ughh give me my phone! Ughh!" i said till i fell.

"Oh its Chanyeol Baby. Haha good thing its the right time he calls before your face gets swollen!" the second man said.

He answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"(y/n)? Sweety? Where are you? Its getting late." Chanyeol said.

"CHANYEOL! SAVE ME! PLEASE! HURRY!" i shouted for him.

"Save your pretty girlfriend and bring us 1 million Won. If not, you will never see your girlfriend again!" the man said.

"Hey who the fuck are you? Let my girlfriend go this instant you idiot!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Give us the money and we'll give you back your girlfriend.. Hahaha" the man said as the other man caressed my body which ireally hate when people do that to me.

"Ugh stop touching me! CHANYEOL! JEBAL!" i shouted for him.

"Please dont do anything to her. Ok i'll be there with the money! Tell me the place!" Chanyeol asked for the adress and the man gave it.

"Come here alone or something bad is going to happen to (y/n). Hurry!" the man said and hung up on Chanyeol.

After a few minutes, a car could be heard outside of the building. It must be Chanyeol!

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Im in here!" i kept on calling for his name.

Then Chanyeol came in with a birthday cake. He came in with my both of my bestfriend, (y/f) and (y/f). Three if them sang a birthday song as so does the two men. Clapping and singing cheerfully. I was dumbfounded and was very confused.

"Saengilchukhahabnida, (y/n)!" all five of them said.

"Whats this? Chanyeol? Girls? Ermm scary looking guys? Whats all this?" i asked as one of the men untied me.

Then the scary looking men took of their mask and it was Kai and Sehun!

"Kai? Sehun? How could you! Now let me pull you hair, Kai! Ugh!" i pulled Kai's hair as he pulled mine earlier.

"Ouch! Mianhae, (y/n). Chanyeol planned this. Blame him!" Kai said.

"Aww happy birthday, sweety. Dont you remember your birthday? Its today! Thats why i wanted you to come to my house at midnight!" he came to me with the birthday cake and i blew the candles.

I was so touched as i dont even remember my own birthday and yet my own boyfriend remembers it! I cried somehow. How sweet of him!

"Aww dont cry, (y/n). Chanyeol's a good boyfriend. And so do Kai and Sehun! They'll be a great actor haha." one of my girlfriend said.

"Sorry, (y/n). We were so bad haha. We promise we're not gonna do ot again! Swear!" Sehun said and i giggled.

"Haha ok boys. But, you guys owe me ok?" i said and my other girlfriend laughed at the soon-to-be actors.

"Happy birthday, (y/n). I love you and will always love you no matter what." Chanyeol said and kissed my lips.

"I love you too, Yeollie. Forever." i hugged him as tight as i could.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok. Yeah its not the best one shot i could do. But its ok right, saeng? Sorry but i only get this idea lol. Hope you liked it! Coming up is a SeHun x YuRi one shot! Stay tune! :)

FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT!