#EXO-SeHun x SNSD-YuRi#

I dedicate this one shot to Sehunyul10 . Is the picture ok, honey? Thats the fastest way for me to edit their photos. Sorry if its not the best edit i could do. I'll try to edit a better one next time hehe. :)

---------------------------------------------------------

*howling*

"Huh? What was that? Seohyun ah, did you hear that?" i asked as i heard a howling sound in the woods.

"Ne! I heard it, Yuri. It sounds like a wolf! Im scared of wolves. Lets just go home, ok?" Seohyun said as she pulled my hand.

I faced her and shooked my head. I pulled her hand back towards me.

"Hey! Where are you going? We need to find that plant no matter what! My mum is sick, Seohyun!" i grabbed her hands but she didnt wanna move an inch.

"I-i cant, Yuri. Sorry, you have to do this by yourself. I'll be waiting in the car. Bye!" Seohyun backed off and ran to the car, leaving me alone in the woods.

*howling gets louder*

"Omo! The howling is getting louder! I need to find that plant! Oh shit! Sehun reminded me to call him at this time!" i took out my phone and called Sehun.

*the number you have dialed is not available.* Sehun's phone seems to be engaged. I tried calling a few times but still no answer.

"Aigoo! Where is him? Why isnt he answering? Ugh i better get that plant first." i had goosebumps as the howling of the wolf suddenly stopped.

I ignored my fears and kept searching for the plant. My aunt told me that the plant must be somewhere around the hills.She reminded me that the plant is unusual and also a unique looking one. Infact, my eyes stopped as i saw a wierd looking plant with thorns on its leaves.

"This?! Maybe this is the one! I need to hurry!" i took it with my handkerchief and kept it in my bag.

As i was about to leave, i heard something breathing. It came closer and closer. I turned back and saw the wolf. It looks pretty hungry!

"Ahh! Seo-Seohyun!!!!!!!" i shouted for Seohyun as loud as i can.

I ran to the other side but the wolf blocked me. Seohyun heard my voice and came running to me.

"Yuri! Yuri! What happ..." Seohyun didnt recognize the wolf until i pointed at it.

"Ahh! Yuri! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP US!" Seohyun shouted for help but no one was there.

Its just the two of us and that wolf.

"We need to get to the car no matter what! Ugh!" i tried to run but the wolf attacked me and bite my leg!

"Ahhhhhh!" i shouted as the wolf bite me.

"I'll call 911 and I better call Sehun too! He's our only chance!" then Seohyun called Sehun.

Sehun coulnt be reached. Seohyun called many times but still no answer.

"SEHUN! Jebal!!!" i shouted for Sehun with tears as we really need his help and also the bite was hurting me.

I noticed the wolf's eyes as i called out for Sehun! It changed from red, hungry eyes into dark brown, calm eyes. The wolf backed off from us and ran away into the woods.

"What happened, Yuri?" Seohyun asked me and calmed me down.

"I-i, I dont know. I have a feeling that...that the wolf is...a human...ughh..." i passed out as i ran out of blood.

Then an ambulance arrived and took us to the hospital.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#Sehun's POV#

"What have i done? I was so stupid! I bite my own girlfriend! What should i do?" i tranformed into my humanself again.

"Nobody knows im a warewolf! Nobody! What should i do? I need to help Yuri!" i have no other choice but to help her and Seohyun!

I saw the ambulance taking Yuri and Seohyun. I quickly ran to my bike inside the woods and followed them.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At the hospital, outside Yuri's ward.

"Im so sorry for not answering your calls, Seohyun. Im sorry for Yuri too." Sehun apologized to Seohyun.

"But why? Why didnt you answer it? I called you like...a thousand times coz we're in total danger i the woods recently!" Seohyun raised her voice.

"Ok ok im sorry. Dont shout please. Ok. Let me explain. Im-im the.." Sehun shuttered as he talked.

"What? You're the what?" Seohyun asked impatiently.

"Alright alright! Im the wolf you saw back in the woods. Im the wolf who made that howling sound and also the wolf who attacked Yuri! Im so sorry! I was so hungry and all i think was food. I should've told you guys from the day i became a warewolf! I got bitten by an ancient wolf while my group had a campfire last month. Im so sorry!" Sehun explained from A to Z with a single breath.

Seohyun was speechless and didnt move for even a second!

"So thats the story, Seohyun. My curse could only be broken if i could get the plant Yuri wants for her mum. I just need a little of it to break the curse. Please! I dont wanna hurt anyone anymore." Sehun begged and Seohyun felt sorry for him. Its not his fault anyways.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In Yuri's ward.

"Are you sure, Seohyun-ssi? But she needs that plant for her mum." Sehun asked.

"Hmm. S-Sehun? Seo-Seohyun? Wh-where am i?" i woke up and felt numb at my right leg.

"Hey Yuri. Sehun's here. He wants to tell you something. Sehun, come sit here." Seohyun said and Sehun came sitting beside me.

"Yeobo...mianhae for not answering your calls......." Sehun explained everything to me.

I know he had no intention to attack me. Its not his fault. Since i took a few of the plant, i gave him some. He ate it straight away.

Everything came back to normal. No more warewolf named Sehun anymore. I was warded for five days and now im out. Our lives are no more in danger.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Since you wanted me to make a Fantasy genre, here it is. I dont know what nonsence i wrote. Its not that perfect but hope you like it! Next up is BTS JiMin! :)

FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT!