#BTS-JiMin#

I dedicate this one shot to MeloveBaozi . I just love Jimin's closeup photo! He's eyes are pretty! I got it from google and thats why its not HQ. Sorry! :/

---------------------------------------------------------

#Jimin's POV#

I grabbed my phone on the table next to my bed.

"Yo Wassup man! So, are we having our basketball practise?" i called my friend.

"Yo! Yeah of course we are! I'll tell the others too ok? See ya there! Bye!" my friend replied.

"Ok bye!" i said and hung up my phone.

"O..k.. I'll wear my favourite sleeveless top, my favourite shoes...my favourite shorts...my favourite Snapback of course!" i took them all out from my closet.

Once im done showering and prepared, my mum knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw her holding a box which i have no idea whats in it.

"Eomma? Whats this? A birthday gift? It isnt my birthday yet." i asked her with a giggle.

"Aniya, Chim. Someone left this infront of the door. So i thaught it might be for you. Try opening it!" she sounds curious to know whats in it.

"I'll open it later after my practise ok?" i told her. She noded and left.

I closed the door and put the box on my bed. I was spraying some perfume until i saw the box from the mirror.

"Hmm. Whats in it? It makes me so curious. Should i open it now?" i turned to the box.

I wass too curious and ran to it. I opened the wrapper and opened the box.

"Huh? A note?" i read the note and it gave me question marks.

*Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I am unknown,
But i like you.
............................ (Gipsy)*

"Whats this? I am unknown, but i like you?" i couldnt think of anyone name Gipsy. So i left the note and head to the field.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Yo Jimin my man! Why are you not on time? Normally you're the first to reach here!" one of my friend came to me.

"Oh sorry. I had to do something. So, come lets start practising!" we started our practise.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Did he read my note? Is that why he came late?" i was standing behind a tree next to the field. No one noticed.

"I should put this second note next to his water bottle!" i said and tiptoed to Jimin's water bottle.

I ran as quickly as i could after leaving the note. Thank God no one sees me. I kept peeking at Jimin till he have a break.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Ohh what a hot day. Lets have a break guys!" Jimin raised his voice.

"Yeah!" his friends replied.

I saw Jimin as he was walking to his water bottle. His face was quite shocked to see the box.

"Guys! Who put this box here? Did you see anyone just now?" Jimin asked his friends.

No one replied with negative answers. Wow i was quite fast huh? Haha.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#Jimin's POV#

At home after practising.

"Why did i get the same box again? Is it from the same person?" i opened the same box which i get earlier.

I opened it and revealed a folded note with a rose. This time, a 'Last' written on top of it.

"Hmm maybe its the last one." i said to myself.

I unfolded the letter and start reading it.

*Dear Park Ji Min.
You might not know me or recognize me in school. I know my first note gave you question marks. I just wanna tell you that i had a crush on you since you tranfered her. I dont know whether you like me or not. Or maybe you dont even know me. But i've kept this feeling for quite a long time. Maybe its time for me to express it to you, my one and only crush. I'll always be near the school's field if you wanna know me. Hope to meet you at school! Bye! :)
::::: Gipsy :::::*

"Omo! This Gipsy girl has a crush on me since i entered that school? And....she's the one who always sits near the school field? Gosh!! She's the one i like too!" i was so happy. Many thing came to my mind. I got a letter from my own crush who have a crush on me too!

I cant sleep. She kept appearing in my mind. But i still have to sleep and need to go to school. I forced my eyes to close.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At school.

"Hi girls!" one of my friend came to us.

"(y/n)? Hello? Earth to (y/n).." she snapped her finger.

"Oh ermm yeah? What what?" i asked.

"Someone is in love. Finally her dreams to send a letter to Park Ji Min about expressing her feelings came true." my other friend said.

I smiled to myself and didnt say a word. I just noded several times.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Near the field.

"Hmm now its time to read my novel." i took out my novel and start reading.

Suddenly someone from behind put a not on my novel. I didnt face back instead i read the note first.

*Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue.
I have to say this...
I like you too!
(JM)*

I turned back and its Jimin!

"Roses are red, violets are blue, want me to be your boyfriend?, coz i want to!" Jimin said and he put away my novel and kissed my hands.

"Y-yes Jimin. I..." i shuttered till my words were cut off as Jimin kissed my lips.

My face was like a tomato. I looked down after that kissed. But he purposely carried my chin and gave me a second kiss.He hugged me tight and i was so happy that i saw my friends and Jimin's friend cheering up for me. I smiled at them and continue hugging Jimin.

================================

Ookk. I guess this is the lamest one shot out of all. Sorry MeloveBaozi if its so boring! Its the best i could do!! Anyways i just hope you love it! :) Next? Its EXO Lay! The one and only unicorn! XD

FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT!