04

The sound of his alarm interrupted their beloved sleep. Taehyung got up grunting, unlike Hoseok, who did so with a little more energy.  They showered in shifts, and shared their breakfast.  Before leaving, they checked that they were not missing anything, and as always, Hoseok stopped to fix Taehyung's tie.

"I've been helping you for so long, and you've never learned how to tie it properly," he reproached, undoing the knot in the ill-made tie.  "I'm starting to think you're doing it on purpose to get closer to me".

"After four years together?"  Taehyung asked, grinning.  "Why would I want to get close to you?  According to me, I already had you in my arms."

Hoseok snorted.

"Bobo," he pulled on his tie and kissed him.  "Come on, you'll be late."

Like in the movies, Hoseok said goodbye to his partner and watched him out the window until he lost sight of his car.  Then he let out a little sigh and went back to his room.

Hoseok didn't like to stay home doing nothing.  He missed his study, his music, and his favorite classroom, full of large mirrors and space to dance.  He lived his dream of being a dancer and choreographer in a small company, but his boss, seeing that he was pregnant, sent him home with "temporary disability."

Without more to do, he tried to distract himself for a while;  he cooked dinner and tried some new recipes he had found on the internet, did some cleaning in his home and finally decided to tidy up his closet.  It didn't take long, and just as he was about to close the closet door, an object stopped him.  It was a small wooden box, with beautiful patterns engraved on the lid.  His eyes were filled with astonishment as he recognized it, and immediately he took it, sat on the edge of the bed, and opened it.

The box contained a few letters and some photos.  To anyone who saw it, this was nothing very extraordinary, but Hoseok looked at it as if it were a valuable treasure.  And indeed, it was.

When he met Taehyung, they soon became good friends, and soon fell in love.  Later, Taehyung began to woo him: he wrote him letters and songs, which were now kept in the small wooden box, along with photos of him at important moments;  his first date, their first trip together, his wedding.  Memories filled his mind, and melancholy washed over him.

He felt so lucky to have Taehyung by his side, and finally, to have been able to create a family with him.  He with one hand he caressed his neck, where his mark was, and with the other his belly.  A mischievous tear trickled down his cheek and Hoseok had to wipe it with the sleeve of his sweater.