Ending Story

It was a beautiful morning, birds are chirping ,sounds of water falling down by every drop, Beomgyu is now walking towards a place when the magical and happiest things began to happened in his life . The said place has a calming aura. A small lake, where the fishes can be seen swimming because of its cleanliness, a little bridge and a small cottage. There are so many trees as if it were surrounded by nature and a cold breeze that can make you shiver. Winter has setting and spring has begun .

He sits in one benches near at the lake, then a sudden  pop out of his mind. A memory. Memories that he cherish the most and never regrets. The memory when he met his love, Taehyun. He remember when the time they became friends. After a longtime they end up into relationship. They are the best couples and never could someone break them apart . They truly love each other. Remembering all that memories makes black haired smile sweetly. He never regrets his decision to love Taehyun. He excitedly stood up and decided to go home.

He excitedly walk to the gate. He misses the younger so much.

When he enters to his house door, he immediately looked for the younger. He really misses him even he didn't see him for an hour or a day cause for him it's been like a year.

While Beomgyu searching for Taehyun, he heard a soft sobs. He immediately follows the sound of the sobbing boy.

He spotted him in his room. He  went closer and hugs the crying boy.

"Hyunnie why are you crying? Taehyun then lift his head and  stares at Beomgyu's eyes. Sadness and fear are  plastered on his eyes. This made Beomgyu hurt. Everytime he see him like this, his heart crashes into a million pieces. " H-hey hyunnie, is everything okay?”he said while shushing him.

"Please stop this hyung . Stop hurting your self. Let  go." Taehyun said it with shaky voice.

Beomgyu then built anger inside him and tears are now steaming from his eyes. " WHY!? DON'T YOU LOVE ME  ANYMORE?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU NEVER LEAVE ME?!" He shouts. He's not mad, he is scared. He doesn't want to be left out heart broken cause this is already happened to him.

"I am already gone beomgyu. It's been 2 years! Please just accept that i am gone. Please let me rest Beomgyu! " he begged for Beomgyu.

"You promise! You promise that you never leave me!!! " He shouts and he is totally crying mess .

*FLASHBACK* (2 years ago)

Taehyun and Beomgyu were at the dance studio. They practice some of their choereography from their up coming come back.

Taehyun look so exhausted and and the latter sense it quickly. Taehyun was about to drink water but he held his hand through his chest. Pain was all drawn through the younger's face.

“Hyun!! Are you okay?” Beomgyu worriedly said.

The younger smile faintly . “Yes I-I am f-fi-“

Taehyun was about to continue his words but suddenly he fainted. Beomgyu panicked and starts screaming for help.

“YEONJUN HYUNG!! CALL THE AMBULANCE!!” Beomgyu shouted as he kept crying for help.

*Time Skip* (at the hospital)

When they got Taehyun to the hospital, the doctor finally go outside the room and tell what is his condition. The doctor couldn’t even respond.

“How is he Dr. Kim?” Beomgyu  uttered.
Dr. Kim let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry we can't save him. He is running out of time.

“W-What do you mean he's running out of time?” Beomgyu is confused. ' What's happening? '

“Taehyun has a heart cancer. He don't have much time left.”