Butler

Being a butler is well trained and mannered. A butler is quite hard cause you have to learn to be patient, calm and well disciplined. Well, for Taehyun? He grown up as a well disciplined and manerred man, so he take quiet easy for him to pass as a butler.

Taehyun is working at Choi's mansion where the owner is a rich business man. Actually he is working to their son. Their one and only son Choi Beomgyu.

He is now working for three years and they treated Taehyun well not because he is a butler but like a family. Well, for Beomgyu? Ehh.

...

Taehyun is cleaning some furnitures. They have to keep their owners mansion organize and clean. While cleaning , one maid walks towards him and said-

"Taehyun-shii, young master have said to me that come to his room right now." The maid said.

"Okay Sooyoung noona." He smiles and bows at her.

"Aye-ya what's with young master this days? He have been calling you more often. "

Taehyun chuckled awkwardly and bid a goodbye to her. As he walks towards to his door, he knocks and waited patiently.

Taehyun turn around as he hear the door creaks open and meet Beomgyu's cold orbs.

"Come in." He coldly said and Taehyun quickly enter in his room while keeping his head low.

Taehyun's now keeping his face straight and keep his eyes staring down at the floor.

Taehyun felt a hand wrapped together in his waist. Taehyun smiled at him.

Yup, Taehyun and Beomgyu had been dating secretly for almost four months right now. Everything is doing good tho. Beomgyu confessed first. What do you expect? Taehyun who's stubborn will? Anyways, they love both of what they are by now and Beomgyu still decided to keep it a secret since you know his parents are wealthy and he didn't want his baby to receive some malicious comments and threats to him since Beomgyu is popular and everyone wants him. He can love who ever he wants, never did ever his parents tell him who's gonna one to be married to. He has a good parents afterall.

Beomgyu now lean his chin on Taehyun shoulder and enjoying his sweet sent.

"Miss you." Beomgyu whisper to him and that made Taehyun chuckle.

"Hyung it's been only 5 hours since i left here and you've already missed me?" Taehyun said earning a pout from the latter.

"I can't live without you. I want you to stay here all day." Beomgyu whined and makes his boyfriend roll his eyes at him.

"Don't be dramatic hyung." Taehyun chuckles and he turns around to hug his boyfriend back snuggling through his chest.

Beomgyu now ruffles his hair and kissed his forehead and enjoying the warmth between them.

"Hyung i gotta go there so much work outside and i wanna help them." Taehyun now pulls away and Beomgyu whined from the lost of warm.

Beomgyu pouted again at him to convince the latter to stay but it failed him.

"Hyung don't make that face. It won't work for me." He chuckle kissed his cheek and walks through the door.

When he was about to twist the door knob, strong arms carried him in a bridal style and throws him on the bed.

"Yah hyu-"

Beomgyu hovered on the top of him and connect their lips immediately. Taehyun stays still. He cannot process what is happening. He now respond back to the kiss.

Taehyun knows he don't deserve him but how cannot he reject him right? A sweet, kind, and a good boyfriend . He always thought to him self that he was the luckiest cause he met his bubbly boyfie. He is not reall cold though but the truth is he is sweet.

Taehyun wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's neck and continue kissing him like there's no tomorrow. Beomgyu pull away and now move to his neck but a hand stops him that make him whine.

"No. We can't do this." Taehyun said and Beomgyu whine again.

"Can we cuddle for ten minutes please?" Beomgyu puppy eyed him and Taehyun melted in.

"Okay okay. You big baby." Taehyun chuckles and now they are laying on the bed cuddling and enjoying the warmth between them.

Hope you like it! Please vote 🙏 Juseyo!