Its not you (Part 1)

Arrange marriage is worst right? Well for Beomgyu, maybe it's the opposite for him. Beomgyu was only child of Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi and ready to take some of arrange marriage. It was told him ever since he was nine years old. Beomgyu would consider that his parents are good to him. He didn't mind tho, he want to obey his parents even if he had to decide by himself but he agreed to it. His parents gave him time to decide but he said he'll do it. The couple was happy and at the same time worried because they think they will make him disappoint.

"Are you sure you wanted this honey?" Mrs. Choi asked worriedly to his son.

Beomgyu shrugged off. " If it the sake of the company mom i will agree. I don't really mind." He said and smiled to his mom.

Mr. Choi sighs. " Well we can't deny it tho if it is your decision son. You can always tell to me if you change your mind. Hmm?"

"Yes dad." Beomgyu says.

"The wedding is in three weeks. You sometime to meet. Do you want me to make a schedule for you to meet?" Mrs. Choi said while taking her phone.

"Well... Let him decide. I'll cancel all my schedule at the time we meet." Beomgyu said.

"Alright. I'm going to text him." Mrs. Choi said and types to her phone.

"I'm really sorry again son. We we're also doing this for your own good." Mr. Choi sadly talks.

" For the nth time dad it's okay. You've been so loving parents to me and it's time to give what you want from me." Beomgyu smiles.

"I better get going now mom and dad. I am going to be late at my work." Beomgyu said and bid a goodbye.

Beomgyu doesn't want to get marry like this but he have no choice tho. He wanted to loved the one someone and cherish him like his treasure, a person that can call his . But it's a part of him now since he was a son of a well known company.

While walking to the side walk without even noticing he bump onto someone. He looked at him and help him to get up.

He was about to say something but he paused. He saw how beautiful this man and he was now staring into his face. Long eye lashes, his eyes are looking so eternal and pointy nose. He's like an angel.

He came back to his sense when he heard someones shouting. He look towards at the sound.

"Yah!!! Choi Beomgyu!! You're going to be late!" Choi Yeonjun, his cousin was now fuming in anger running towards him.

He rolled his eyes and face the male he bump recently.

"Sorry about that s-sir, i-i wasn't looking." The male said and he bowed at him.

"It's nothing i didn't notice you either." Beomgyu said with a smile on his face.

"I'm about to go now sir." He walk passed to him and he then he was about to talk to him again but he feel something tugged on his sleeves.

"Gyu i was calling you so many times. ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!?!!! HEY!!!" Yeonjun shouts in frustration.

Beomgyu once again rolled his eyes on the older.

"No need to shout hyung i just bumped into someone." Beomgyu said softly to his cousin.

"What ever." Yeonjun pulls Beomgyu's hand proceeding on the office.

Everyone's now in the office and he roam his eyes on the room and then he spots the man that he bumps lately. He was now staring at the man who was typing in his loptop.

"Earth to Gyu!!! My gosh you've been loosing yourself this day what are you even thinking?" Yeonjun whispering yelled at him.

He ignored him and proceed to talk with the investors. While he was talking, he glance secretly at the man that he bumped lately.