The Argument

Beomgyu and Taehyun is having an argument right now, a heated one. Both Beomgyu and Aerah, Beom's friend had been hanging out most often. Taehyun was okay to it of course. However, Taehyun had notice that Beomgyu is always busy nowadays with her and he caught Aerah also being touchy with him. At that day, Taehyun was furious and decided to wait Beomgyu to come home. Taehyun was overthinking and having a thousand thoughts. Biting his nails and walking back and forth in to the door .  When Beom opened the door, he met a Taehyun with a blank expression.

"Where you hanging out with her again?" Taehyun said calmly.

"Yeah? What's wrong with it?" Beomgyu said.

"Really? Your not lying right?"

" Of course baby why would i-)

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" Taehyun shouted and that made Beomgyu shock.

Beomgyu was getting annoyed by his action " Are you seriously jealous right now? Look we are just hanging out-"

"Then stop hanging out with her." Taehyun cuts him off.

Beomgyu furrowed his eye brows.

" My gosh Taehyun stop being dramatic for once-"

"Are cheating on me?" That made Beomgyu shock and getting furious by his words but he was controlling it and choose to stay calm.

"I am not Taehyun. Why did you think that i will do that to you? Do you not trust me?"

"I trust you hyung b-but she's being touchy to you recently and i-"

"OH SO BEING TOUCHY TO A FRIEND IS AN ISSUE NOW? TAEHYUN FOR ONCE STOP. BEING. SO SENSITIVE." That's it. Beongyu loose his temper. Taehyu.n also trying to stop his tears from falling.

" HYUNG SHE'S YOUR FRIEND AND I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND AND STILL YOU DEFENDING HER?!! I WANT YOUR ATTENTION ALSO HYUNG YOU ARE NOT HANGING OUT WITH ME ANY MORE! YOU ALWAYS WITH YOUR FRIEND AND YOU ARE BEING AN IRRESPONSIBLE BOY FRIEND!” Beomgyu was loosing it when he say that.

Unexpectedly, he punch taehyun his cheek resulting of Taehyun fall from the ground. Taehyun now was speechless and now trembling. Beomgyu never hurt him before. He slowly reach his hand to his now swollen cheeks. He can feel a blood gushing on his lips. Taehyun was hurt from what his hyung did to him.

On Beomgyu's side he was really shock realizing that he hit Taehyun. He promised not to hurt him yet now well, he did. Beomgyu was nearly on crying. When he was about to reach Taehyun helping him to stand up a hand swat his hands away and Taehyun run to their bed room.

Beomgyu was stunned and he was speechless after what he did. He slowly sat on the couch with trembling knees. He can't believe he did that to him. His first love hurt him. He cries quietly regretting what he had done to him.

Taehyun in the other hand was shaking and uncontrollably sobbing hugging a pillow beside him. He questions him self when did he go wrong, or is he a bad boyfriend to deserve all of this?

...

A couple minutes later, Taehyun heard a knock which he ignores.

" T-taehyun? P-please l-love, open the door. "Sniff*" i'm sorry i-i lost control- "Hic*" i am really sorry please forgive me at my sudden act you did not deserve it. "Sniff*". Open the door please? I love you.." Beomgyu said sincerely. Taehyun opens the door revealing a mess Beomgyu. Beomgyu just staring at him with a guilty feeling telling him self that he don't deserve him.

"Taehyun-ah, I'm sorry. I should be mature enough and realize early enough that i had hurting you and for being your boyfriend. I'm sorry for being insensitive and loosing my temper over you. You did not meet your desire expectation of having me that u will never hurt you. You don't deserve that, but i do, i do deserve that for being an asshole boyfriend. I don't deserve you taehyun-ah-" he pause and cried silently trying to handle the pain building up inside his throat.
" I will never going to uang out with aehrah again. O promise i'll be good now. "Sniff*" Hit me tyun- i-i deserve a good beating i-"

He was cut off by taehyun hugging him tightly. Beomgyu did not hug him. He refuses because after what he had done to him he looses courage to touch Taehyun . He just cried loudly and  murmuring sorrys.  Taehyun let him crying in his arms until Beomgyu decided to rest his head on Taehyun's shoulder continuously crying his heart out.

After a couple of hour Beomgyu was now tired probably for all the crying he had do. Taehtun of course was still hugging him on their bed now. He knew Beomgyu will never do this again but it still hurts him, however he loves Beomgyu very much and he understands why he did that. He already forgave him.

Taehyun tucked him on the bed and cuddling beomgyu and being a big spoon to him. 

"Please don't leave me hyunie." Beomgyu sleep talks still sniffling and heavily breathing.

"Don't worry hyungie. I won't leave you okay?" Taehyun ruffles his hair to keep him cool down.