Hate

Taehyun's POV (10 years ago)

"You're so lame." "What a loser." "I heard that he was a gay, such a fag*ot." They were throwing food at me and i was there, curling my knees and looking down while tears keep streaming on my eyes. I can't fight my self because I'm too weak and... I'm alone. They keep throwing things and food at me until i heard shouting and they stop throwing. I look up and i saw a brown haired boy, around my age? And we have the same height?

The boy approach at me and lend his hand. I accept his hand and he got me up.

"Stop bullying him or else i'll tell my dad to expell you all!!!" he shouted.

Every one of them run as fast as they could to their classrooms. 'Dad?' 'Expell?' what is he talking about? I thought to my self. I look at him and then he face me.

"Are you okay? " He ask worriedly as i nodded.

"I am Choi Beomgyu. And you are?"

"K-Kang T-Taehyun." I said. He offers a hand shake and i shyly accept it.

"From now on, tell me if they are bullying you again hmm? Friends?"

My eyes perk up with happiness.

"Friends." I said shyly.

"You're cute ya'know?" He said pinching my cheeks lightly and i blush a bit.

...

Taehyun was now at the school gate warrying about the surroundings. He don't want to bump on some of gangs where Beomgyu belongs to. He was successfully made to his class room and immediately sat on his chair doing some of his notes. Ever since he and Beomgyu never hangout any more, he decided to just focus on his study. Well, he had few friends to hang with but he always decline because he wanted to be alone and focus on his journey.

"Morning Taehyunnie!" Kai exclaims and Taehyun startled.

"My gosh Kai, I almost rip my notes because of you."

"Hehe sorry about that hyun. By the way, there's a party throwing by Jihoon tonight. Wanna come?" Kai said while taehyun sighs.

" You know that i don't like going out Kai and i want to be on my own. Plus, expected that Beomgyu hyung and his group will come." Taehyun said while scribbling on his notes.

" I heard that Heeseung hyung will come." Kai said wiggling his eyebrows and Taehyun suddenly stop scribbling on his notes. Yes, Taehyun has a crush on Heeseung for months now. He always admire him because of how he treated every student in school. He was such a kind man. He was also pretty smart and a soccer ball captain. Of course they always won every tournament.

"So? Have i change your mind?" Kai said while smirking teasingly.

"Ok fine I'm going but just one party!" Taehyun said and now Kai is grinning widely.

Taehyun rolled his eyes and write something on his notes again and all of a sudden someone snatch the note book and he slowly look up pissed.

' Not again '

"Oh doing nerdy things again? You're wasting your time in doing such this thing. " Beomgyu laughs and also his friends.

He lowered his sight on his table and keep himself quite while fiddling his hand.

" You look weirder and weirder. Is this what you getting in all this shits you were doing." Beomgyu laughs sarcastically. " You're so lame Taehyun-ah. I bet you'll stop doing faggy things cause gay like you are such a waste." Beomgyu said not caring about anyone around him.