Loving you

Taehyun and Beomgyu had been ignoring each other this past few days. They went through a fight because Beomgyu barely going home early and that makes the younger pissed. Taehyun had been a trust issues and he overthinks a lot. He always thinking that 'maybe he's cheating on me' 'did he fall out of love?' He is not really pissed he was scared. His hyung was his everything. He really loves him and he is willing to give all of his attention, love and care for him.

And now, he fucked up everything. He thinks that he ruin up everything. He wants his hyung back to their apartment. Yes they have been started living together this past six months now. They cherish this apartment. Something they could call now home.

'Stupid Taehyun now what have you done? You always overthinks  at everything and now he thinks that you  don't trust him.' Taehyun thought to himself.

Taehyun had been staying at his house for three days straight not daring to go out. He's in his worst state. He is now in his room, wearing Beomgyu's favorite hoodie and laying down listening to sad songs. His eyes are turning red and swollen and his eye bags are now turning dark. He had been crying for two hours this day and not even daring to eat his breakfast. He lost his appetite since Beomgyu leave their apartment. He was planning to confront the latter but he was scared that he'll going to be mad at him. He overthinks a lot even if there was no reason. He keep snuggling to their shared room and drown him self to fall asleep again.

Beomgyu on the other hand is now settle on his desk typing on his laptop. He over works to disturb himself from worrying. He still mad at the younger ofcourse but he can't stop worrying. It's about two days since he last saw the latter. He wanted to see him but his pride won't allow him and always minding the words that Taehyun spat at him. He knows that the younger over thinks a lot but he cannot control himself. He didn't mean to wash over his control that night, he was just stressing out. He kept biting his nails . 'I hope he's doing well' he keep worrying. He wanted to ho back but his pride control over him and also he wanted to give him space. But he can't take this anymore.

"Beomgyu are you okay?" Yeonjun said. Beomgyu startled and that bother his thoughts worrying about Taehyun.

"Geez hyung you always come out of anywhere." Beomgyu's now back at typing.

" I'm a fox duh. You always spaced out since this this last week. Did something happened to you and Taehyun?" Yeonjun ask curiously while drinking his iced coffee.

"Yeah i thought of that too that you are not one of us." Beomgyu tease and Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"What ever. Just answer my question you beech." Yeonjun spat back.

"Yeah, we argued. He thinks that i am cheating on him. How can he thought that i was doing  that. I will never cheat on him." Beomgyu frustratingly said.

" Well maybe he just not used for you to come home late."

"Yeah i know. And i can't even him take out or hangout on this past few days because i was too busy." Beomgyu sighs.

"He misses you." Yeonjun say back and almost finishing up his drink.

"He maybe want physical touch or love." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu heavily sighs.  He then heard a shout outside.

"Oh that's my que see you tomorrow Gyu!" Yeonjun now walk away outside.

Beomgyu packed his things up and also leave the building.

...

Beomgyu decided to go home. He also miss the latter, he was just being a brat.

When he is now infront of the door he heavily sighs and knocks the door.

'Knock Knock'

He waited for a few minutes and he heard the door clicked open. He look at him his nervousness turn in to worries. He saw Taehyun at his worst state. He keep it cool not also made disappointed to the younger himself.

"H-hyung? Why are you here? Don't y-you have work?"

Hearing his voice has totally impact to Beomgyu. He misses the younger he really did. Now he's feeling guilty because he left the younger.

He smiles sadly and holds the youngers cheek. Taehyun flinch and carefully leaned in to the touch. He misses him so much. He wanted to hug him but he wanted to keep low this time since they are not okay yet and he doesn't want his hyung to get mad.

"Can we talk?" Beomgyu says coldly and that makes the younger shivers.

He nodded and proceed to the living room. A couple minutes of silent and Beomgyu decided it to interrupt.

" Taehyun i-" "Hyung i'm sorry." Taehyun cuts him. Taehyun was now crying silently and he reach out Beomgyu's left hand and caressing his knuckles.

"Hyung please don't leave hyung." Taehyun pleased as he kept caressing his knuckles and pulling the hem of his sleeve while keeping his head low.

Beomgyu eyes soften because of how the boy acts when he thought he was going to leave him. And now guilt rushing to his chest.

"Why are you thinking that i am going to leave you?" He ask worriedly to the younger .

Once he heard the younger sobs he immediately hug him and shushing him. Looking at Taehyun whenever he is crying was always Beomgyu's weakness. He'll get panic and do anything for his angel to make him feel better.

" Angel i'm sorry i didn't mean to leave you if it wasn't because of my tempe-"

"No hyung i-i *sniff* it w-was my fault sorry i accused you to cheat on someone. I'm so sorry hyung i wasn't at the right mind that day. Sorry hyung i wasn't that considerate on you." He keep sobbing and that makes Beomgyu to hug him tighter.

"Angel look at me." He lifts his chin meeting up the younger's doey eyes filled with tears. He wipes the younger's tears and leaned for a kiss.

Taehyun slowly kisses him back and their lips are molded together perfectly. It was the most gentle and dominant way.  Love can sometimes be difficult for us when problems are going through it but what you feel to each other, can't even replace anything.

Beomgyu pulls away and caressing the younger's cheeks.

"I will never going to leave you. Okay? Heck I can't even loose you. I love so much angel. You're the only one for me." Beomgyu look at him through his eyes.

Taehyun saw that his eyes having a full of sincerity. Taehyun knows that he wasn't lying. He snuggles to his neck and enjoying the warmth he misses so much.

"I love you too hyung. So much."

They are now enjoying their warmth and decided to their shared bedroom. Ofcourse Taehyun got scolded because he let himself to forgot about his health but the anger again immediately replace by love. He can't resist his angel tho. They cuddled up to their bed enjoying each other's warmth. They are already home again.

...

Slow update 😭

Anygays enjoy!