this isn't how it's suppose to go

I woke up at 2am still sleeping in Aiden's arm I was really thirsty so I tried to move out of his arms and get down stairs. I tried to not wake him up. I went down stairs and turned the kitchen light on and got a glass while I was filling up the cup with water I felt warm hands on my waist while Aiden put his hands around my waist he slowly rested his head against mine. I giggled "don't leave me" He said in his morning voice I smiled "never" I turned of the tap and walked up stairs while Aiden turned of the kitchen light and ran up stairs quickly

"you scared of the dark" I laughed

"what no" I rolled my eyes at his words and put the water on my side board and hopped back into bed. I rolled over meeting Aiden's eyes staring right into mine "you know it's so annoying when you stare at me" I said rolling my eyes

"I know you love it" He said while pulling me closer to him I fell back asleep.

"fuck why is it so hard to wake you up" I sat up and rubbed my eyes I hummed in response I checked the time "what the fuck you woke me up so early" I said while slamming my head back on the pillow "come on were going to watch the sunrise" Aiden said while grabbing my hand and pulling me out of bed I got up and put on some comfy black sweatpants while Aiden walked down stairs.

I got into the car and leant my head back on the seat while Aiden started to drive out of my drive way. "what sweetheart can't wake up early" I looked at him with an angry look "don't call me that" I rolled my eye while looking back at the road "fuckk" He said while placing his hand on my thigh "what" I looked at him in confusion "why do you have to be so fucking hot when your mad" I crossed my arms.

"seriously Lucy stop teasing me" I chuckled still looking at the road in front of us. He parked his car across the road from the beach. I jumped out of the car I was about to cross but I felt a hand grip onto my wrist "walking without this morning are you" I shook my head in response I held his hand and walked across the road. We sat down with our feet in the sand my phone wouldn't stop buzzing "guess i'm not the only one that likes to blow up your phone am I" I didn't respond I just got up and walked the other direction away from Aiden.

THE TEXT

Emily: what happen yesterday

Emily: I swear if your with Aiden

Emily: Bonnie's starting to catch on you need to come over like now so she doesn't think your ignoring or mad at us.

MY TEXT

Lucy: ok I'll be as quick as I can

Emily: you never answered my question are you with Aiden

Lucy: that's not what i'm worried about I'll be there in 10

Emily: your with Aiden aren't you

I rolled my eyes at the text and started to walk over to Aiden.

Bonnie's Pov

I walked down stairs with Emily "did you here from your brother last night?" Emily questioned "no why?" Bonnie said while walking down the stairs. He's probably fucking some random chick" I said I laughed at my own words Emily and I ate breakfast and ran upstairs "hey I texted Lucy she's coming over in about 10 minutes" Emily smiled softly.

Back to normal pov

I walked over to Aiden he stood up. "everything alright" I shook my head and looked down at the sand "I need to go" I mumbled He just nodded we walked back to the car.