Its all happening to fast

I walked home I was so exhausted I didn't even make it up to my room I fell asleep on the couch watching TV I woke up and checked my phone I heard a knock at the door (it's 3:30 in the morning) I grabbed a wooden spoon from the kitchen and open the door I was about to hit the black talk figure that I couldn't see because it was awfully dark. "What you doing,cooking" he chuckled I knew exactly who it was as soon as I heard his voice "Aiden what the fuck are you doing here" I crossed my arms "well nice to see you to, can I come in or?" I let him in and I turned on the kitchen light while he sat on the bench. "So what do you want" I said avoiding eye contact I couldn't for long Aiden pulled me closer to him and softly kissed me on the lips I sighed "are you serious" I pulled away look your my best friends brother" I looked at him with full trust "Lucy you don't need to break up with me because your worried what Bonnie will think" I knew he was right "but what about everyone at school" he smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. "Go back home now" he gave me puppy dog eyes I cringed it was cute but I'd never seen him so sweet. "You should probably change" he said as he walked out the door. I rolled my eyes and went up to my room to sleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*
I woke up at around 6:30 which was very early for me I decided I was going to go for a walk I got in the shower and washed my hair. I then put on my grey active wear two piece and I blow dried  my hair and put it in a high ponytail and walked down stairs I made an iced coffee got my keys  and walked out and locked the door.
I was walking along the path and someone bumped into me from behind me I turned around and of course.. Aiden and Jacob "shit sorry Lucy, Jacob pushed me" I rolled my eyes "he wrapped his arms around my waist and I pushed me closer to him "get a room" I stuck up the finger and Aiden laughed. "Why don't you walk with us I'm sure Jacob has a lot of question" he whispered in my ear he knew I hated it when Jacob asked questions about Emily it was so annoying once he started he wouldn't stop.

"I think I'll walk by myself this morning" I said rolling my eyes Aiden softly held my hand "oh come on don't ruin the fun" He laughed I started walking with him and Jacob, Aiden knew I hated Jacob sometimes Aiden when and I weren't getting alone he would make plans with me then bring Jacob alone. I always thought it was so fucking annoying.
"So Lucy what's up wit-" I cut Jacob of "not right now Jacob it's to early in the morning" Aiden laughed at my words "what" I said raising my eye brow "your voice is fucking beautiful" I rolled my eyes "shut up" He smirked while looking at the ground "yes ma'am" I tried not to laughed.

I turned into my street waving good bye to Aiden and Jacob. I walked to my house grabbed my keys and went inside I put the iced coffee in the bin and went upstairs to get changed I was wearing a wide leg blue jeans and a long sleeve sage green crop top. I walked down stairs and watched TV school started in 1 hours BUZZ
THE TEXT
Group chat Bonnie: everyone up for star bucks today?
Lucy: yep! See you in like 40 minutes
Everyone else said yes I liked how they asked again and I didn't have to worry about being with Aiden.

I started to walk down to star bucks as it was around 7:30am I met in Emily's street as her house was only 5 minutes away I walked to her house and knocked she slid her shoes on and walked out side saying bye to her mum on the way out. I waved good bye to Mrs skewes and started to walk catching up with Emily "so what's going on with you and Aiden" she smiled while asking "promise not to tell" I stuck out my pinky waiting for her to pinky promise. "Promise"
"Ok fine so we're dating.. we'll I think we are i don't really know it's all happening to fast" she immediately got excited and started jumping around while walking I laughed at her actions "wait what do you mean it's all happening to days you guys have been flirty since year 7"
"Yeah I just didn't think lying to my best friend would be this hard"
"It's fine you to will get threw this"
I just nodded in response.
"That's what everyone says" I mumbled. We finally got to star bucks and we walked inside