In A Times Past Pt:3

"Guys." I said as we walked in seeing the dog standing in a peculiar spot.

"They got something."

"Okay, pull him back. Get him out of there." I said as I start ripping the maps off the wall.

I take out my knife and start slicing a part of the wall. I peel it back and I find C-4 stacked up against the wall.

"Easy. Easy, easy." I said slowly handing that part of the wall to Chin.

"That's C-4." Cherry said with fear in his voice.

Danny spoke as well.

"Yeah, that's enough C-4 to blow up an entire city block."

I start taking the C-4 away from the wall and see rubberized explosive behind it, stuck to the wall.

"What's that red stuff?" Kono examined and asked.

"That's flexible rubberized explosive. There are serrated marks on the edges."

"I'm guessing that's bad." Chin added.

"This is only half a roll."

"So, where's the other half?"

Me and Danny leave the scene and get ready to head back to HQ. I explained to Doris what was happening and why I couldn't tell her. Danny did the same with Rachel.

"No. No, no don't tell her. As far as she knows he are still going to the dance. Okay. Tell her I love her."

I look at Danny.

"Okay. It's a father/daughter dance at her school. I went to buy her a dress earlier this morning before I got called into this mess."

I didn't say a word. Kono called and Danny answered, putting her on speaker.

"Kono, what's up?"

"I've got more Intel on Ayhan Al Safi. Turns out, he was using the alias Randy Ramirez to rent the cottage he was in. He got a bogus ID and a credit card. Randy Ramirez then used that car to rent a town car from Premium Rentals."

"Hey, listen, can you get a location on that car? Farooq could be driving it right now to a target location." I told her.

Chin came over the line.

"I just talked to the rental company's manager. All their vehicles have an anti-theft tracking device. They gave me the log-in info. I'm activating it now.

There was a pause.

"We got a hit."

"You got an address?" Danny added.

"T100 Palm Circle Drive."

"That's Fort Shafter." I said.

"That's the U.S. Army's Pacific Headquarters."

Kono sounded terrified.

"Guys, there's a retirement ceremony for a three star general on Palm Circle today. The secretary of defense is attending the ceremony."

"That's the target. The entire Pacific military leadership in one spot. Chin, notify HPD and the Army bomb squad. Tell them we're looking at a major terrorist event. You got that?"

"Copy."

I yank the wheel to the left and do a 180 degrees turn and a burn out and starts heading to Palm Circle. I contact the security guards.

"Listen to me what I'm telling you. You need to evacuate the area right now. The entire area right now. Get everybody out of there now."

We arrive with HPD in the middle of the ceremony and they start evacuating. I run and start yelling while the people scatter and evacuate.

"Let's go! Let's go! Come on! Get out of here! Come on! Everybody out! Come on! Out! Out! Let's go! Go! Go! Go, go, go! Go! Go! Danny?"

Danny was tracking the signal.

"Over here, over here! Right here, right here, right here! No Farooq."

"No explosives. Okay."

I bust the window and pop open the trunk and we find the bomb, the rest of the C-4 and rubberized explosive. The army bomb squad sends in their Master Sergeant to disarm the bomb and he starts disarming it. It was a stressful couple of minutes. He turns around and gives us the thumbs up.

"All clear!"

The master sergeant walks over to me and Danny.

"Commander McGarrett, this the GPS you wanted?

He hands me the cars GPS.

"Yes, sir. Thank you master sergeant. All right, Farooq drove the car here from an address in Waikiki. We start there."

Danny and I hopped in the camaro and we start heading to the address in Waikiki.