author's note, and A sneak peek

Want to read more, wait for the second story. "The meek and the Strong"

author's note

Thank you all for reading. I'm currently writing another story called, Psychotic, along with part two of this story. So it might take me a while to write it, but I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Have an amazing rest of the day, you amazing people. Don't let anyone hold you down, and follow your dreams. And remember, if you ever see a cave in the forest, stay away.

A sneak peek into The Meek and the Strong.

My wings itched with pain as I flew through the pelting rain. The further I flew, the more it hurt. A loud screaming slowly crept into my ears, breaking the eerie silence. Why did I have to leave him with Rayon, I wondered, attempting to fly faster. I got to the edge of the forest when his mana disappeared. I could no longer sense him. I flew in circles desperately searching, but with no luck. Lightning ripped through the dark cloudy sky, like big, jagged claws of light. I tried my best to continue looking, but I couldn't get my bearings. The lightning intensified, growing stronger by the minute. It grew to the point that it scared me........... (to be continued)