"I could look at this all day"

Y/N: your name

H/N: his name

You walked into your boyfriend's house and went upstairs.

"Hey H/N" you said as you walked into his room and sat your bag on the floor.

"I gotta go guys, Y/N just got here" he said into his mic before turning off his console.

He got up from his desk and walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist into a warm hug,

"I missed you Y/N" he mumbled into your shoulder.

You wrapped your arms around the back of his neck, returning the hug. H/N pulled away from you and leaned into you kissing you on the lips then pulling away. You walked out of his grip and sat down on his bed, pulling the covers over you.

He stood there with a straight line on his face, "That's it?"

You laughed at him, then put your arms out for him. He walked over to you, climbing ontop of you, into your arms.

"I can't breathe" you laughed.

He looked up at you, "Did you ask for this? yes. Am I going to move? no."

"I hate you" you whispered.

"I hate you more" he mocked.

He rolled over to the other side of the bed and pulled you onto his chest, "better?"

"yes"

H/N placed his hands on the sides of your face holding it in that postion, doing nothing but staring.

he sighed, "I could look at this all day"

You grasped his face with your hands, "I could look at THIS all day"

He pulled your face into a soft kiss, you pushed into him deepening the kiss. He ran his hands down your back, to your hips, to your thighs.

"Oh the people I'd kill for you" he whispered in between the kisses.

Hope you enjoyed!!!! There is no part two, you imagine the rest, I mean you imagined all of this so..... you're pretty good at it, lol. <3333