chapter-7

Our immortal understands very well that no matter how much we love someone. If we were to do something to them, without them allowing us to do so. That is not how someone in love acts. That is the act of an immoral being. For Baji loved Chifuyu, he asks.

"Is it alright if I touch you?" we can see that the demon's face does not look as bold as his words do so. His horns are as red the roses that people cross countries to look at. It seems he is nervous.

"I wonder. Is it okay for me to be touched by you?"

Baji was not expectant of that. This lovely human in front of him is not weary of the beauty he holds? Was there not one creature to tell him that even if he was in a crowd of kings and queens, he would look the most glamorous. For there was none like Chifuyu in the eyes of Baji.

The demon indeed was very much okay with touching the human. It was a blessing for him.

The tub was made of a crystal clear ore; it almost looked like it was formed out of shining pearls.

Next to the bath area was a bed like furnishing. It was not as large as the bed in their room but perhaps just enough for one person to lie at.

It had flowers on the bottom that made it look like they were supporting it.

Baji had kept that resting place for his lovely human as he knew that Chifuyu was not used to warm water.

Even in the bitter winters, he would bath in the river's frosty flowing waters. But Baji wanted him to know the comfort of bathing in warm waters. So if the heat was to get to Chifuyu, that too would be concerning.

This time, Baji decided to use the resting place for another reason.

The pale and pretty Chifuyu that was in his arms, looks at him nervously. Baji gently keeps this precious human on the resting place.

The nervous human is undressed by the demon, gently as though he was taking a good look at every body part of his.

"Baji-San I'm embarrassed" said the human as he hid his face with both his hands. It seems he was trying to hide his self-conscious face.

"There is nothing to feel self conscious of. It would be beyond belief to even think one part of you that isn't pretty."

The demon wasn't being flirtatious as he often was. This time, he was speaking from his heart. He indeed found every part of this human breath taking.

"I feel lacking, as my body is not as big as yours. And neither am I tall like the other men in my village. If I was a woman I wouldn't have been discomfited of my frail body and pale skin. Is it not obnoxious to look at?"

These words left the demon heartbroken.

He thought and wondered, was there not one person to tell him how beautiful he was? If this human was to be kept in a crowd of kings and queens, he still would look the most noble, humble and beautiful.

It would take him the power of heavens to think of what could be prettier than Chifuyu, and still would be unable to do so.

"Chifuyu, you don't understand how beautiful you are. As I am touching your neck right now, it brings me shivers. A part of me hopes no one saw your magnificence and I got to keep it all to myself. But that would be too selfish of me wouldn't it?"

Feeling shy, Chifuyu did not reply, rather we see his neck turning red. He is happy.

The demon brings his face closer to the human's chest.

"Baji- san ..." said the mortal in a breathless voice "I am not a woman, it is pointless licking and caressing them"

The demon did not utter a word. Even though he had a long tongue, it perfectly licked the human making him feel something in between erotic pleasure and ticklishness.